86

Jungkook

I stare at her as she's seated on her chair in front of the vanity mirror. She's taking off her make up. My tongue rolled on my bottom lip, my eyes going from the top to the bottom of her body.

Dang.

She looks so fucking hot.

The slit she made on her dress and her brunette hair still cascaded down on her bare shoulders. Her beautiful sexy legs make me gulp knowing what the sweet sweet flower in between them tastes like.

She takes the makeup wipe remover and gently rubs it on her eyelids.

I hear her chuckle. "You're clearly eye raping me, and I clearly don't mind."

Did she just use my words against me again? This cunning little kitten.

I let out a chuckle as well. I messed up my tie, removed my coat then unbuttoned my buttons exposing my chest. I ran my fingers on my hair and then walked towards her. "Can you remove this for me?" She asks and stood up,her back facing me.

She grabbed a fist full of her hair so that it won't get in the way as I remove her necklace.

I groaned when I saw her bare back. But smirked when I see my name tattooed there.

I removed her necklace and then placed it on top of her table afterward. "Untie it too." She said, referring to her dress.

"Are you teasing me?" I hitched a breath.

"I'm not." She grinned.

"Fuck, baby." I hissed and started untying her dress from the back.

The strap of her dress started falling down from her shoulders. Damn it.

"This is torture." I gulped. She fully removed the dress and now all that's left is her bottom undergarment.

I bit my bottom lip when my eyes darted to her perky breasts on display.

"Goddamnit. Don't make me hard if you don't want to deal with it, baby!" I complained.

She bit her bottom lip while staring at the tent formed on my pants. "Fuck."

She grinned then kneeled right in front of me. I cursed under my breath when I saw her ass on full display because of the large mirror.

An ass I so badly want to spank and squeeze.

"Fuck yes," I smirked.

I continued to unbutton my polo as she zipped down my pants. "I missed your gags."

Because it's been half a decade ever since she sucked my cock.

She giggled and fully removed my pants and boxer. I hissed when she grabbed my whole then kissed it.

"So big." I heard her mutter to herself making me smirk. Yes, I know I'm damn big.

I threw my head back when she kitty licked my tip. "Stop teasing me, kitten." I growled.

I cursed as she placed it inside her mouth. "Oh damn.." I moaned when she started sucking my whole like the good slut she is. My slut. She's mine!