64

songs [slow version]

no idea by don toliver

die for you by the weeknd

[a/n: pls listen to the songs :( ]

Sana

Me and Dahyun are seating on the chairs that are facing each other, in between there is a table. We are half way done finishing the Vodka. We keep on laughing. For some reason- I forgot about what just happened today.

"Are you drunk?" She asked, finally calm after laughing so hard.

"Hmm, I don't think so." I chuckled.

"I guess I'm straight for the night." Dahyun muttered. I gave her a look. "What do you mean?" I asked her.

"I saw lots and lots of hot guys." She winked at me. "I can't believe you." I chuckled and took the shot of vodka. "I feel like I'm such a party girl these past few weeks. I've been getting drunk lately." I said.

She rolled her eyes. "Please. You have a decent job what's so wrong with being drunk? At least you're making money." She said while taking out something in her bag. It looks like pills.

"What's that?"

"Birth control pills. You should take one." She said and placed the pill in her mouth then gulped it with water. I stared at it. "Come on. Take one." She said and gave me one.

"There are-" she cut me off.

"This brand has no bad side effects. You hoe, I know what you're gonna say. That Doctor brain of yours." I chuckled at her response. "Take one! For emergency you know."

"O....Okay I guess." I took it from her hand, placed it in my mouth then gulped it. I swear to God, Dahyun's influence on me is starting to get more and more wilder.

"Want to dance?" She asked with a happy smile on her face. "I've had a lot in my mind lately. So, I think I'll give it a go." I smiled.

"HELL YEAH!" She squealed.

I removed my Louis Vuitton coat leaving me on just a turtle neck white long sleeves and a pair of jeans. "Let's go!" Dahyun dragged me to the dance floor. The long sleeve was kinda tight and it hugged my body. My jeans also show the curve of my hips.

Fuck, I'm wasted. The lights are now red. Looks like hell. Intoxicated people grinding at each other- making out and almost having public sex. I started jumping, shouting, singing along with the music. I felt hot. The music itself is sexy.

When the chorus came in. I felt myself smiling while rolling my body to the rhythm of the song. Simple- slow body rolling.

Feeling like I did too much (much)
I'm feeling like I did too much (much)
Well let's get naughtier, (naughtier)
I mean naughtier (naughtier)
I'm feeling like I did too much (much)
Yeah, let's party (yeah) I mean, all year (aw yeah)

I ran my fingers in my hair. I felt my face and it was hot and sweaty. Someone tapped my shoulders, I turned around and it was Dahyun with a creepy smile on her face.