52

Sana

"Hello?"

"Sana! It's a good thing that you answered my call!" Hei cheered through the phone.

"Oh hi, why did you call? How have you been doing?" I chuckled.

"Well, I was thinking- If you're not busy then, go to the club with us! You know, just us. Minseok, Changhee, Dahyun but I'm bringing along a friend if you don't mind. I won't force you though. I just thought maybe we could hang out? You know, remove some stress." Hei talks really fast.

I thought about it for a while then smiled, "Alright I'll go. I've been really hooked up with some things these past few weeks. I'll give it a go."

"Oh god yes! It was never complete without you, babe! See you tomorrow night!"

"Wait-wait-wait! Which-Which club are we gonna go to?" I asked breathlessly.

"Well, at our last club."

"WHAT?!- I mean, why there? There are hundreds of clubs here in Seoul." I nervously chuckled.

"Well, when we went there last time. A random dude came toward Dahyun and gave her a card. They said it's a free pass card and we can drink, eat a thing for free if Dahyun's show it to them the next time we visit."

"Can we switch clubs? I'll pay!" I said desperately.

"Wow, really? I mean, we can enjoy for free, like free-free."

"Yes! I'll-I'll just text you later where the club is. I'll pay for everything, Hei."

"This is fucking rare! Holy shit I'm so excited! See you tomorrow night, babe. Bye, love ya!"

"Goodbye, Hei. See you tomorrow night." I smiled and hung up.

Taking a sigh as I close my eyes. I just got back from work and decided to watch a drama. Ever since the anonymous person started taking pictures of me. Jungkook said I shouldn't stay at the balcony that much. After I finished an episode, I went to my wardrobe and picked the dress for tomorrow night.

It was my second year for being a Doctor. I smiled as I enter the building. "Ms. Seok?" I caught her attention. Her lips curved and cheerfully walked towards me, pulling me into an embrace. "Sana! It's so good to see you again." She caressed my hair.

We both sat down, she was sitting across from me. "So, how have you been?"

"I've been doing well than before." I smiled. "Hmm, I see it in your eyes." I looked up at her. "What is it?" I asked. "You enjoy what you do. That's really good!" She clapped her hands. "Yeah I do. I really do."

"You know what, you should celebrate sometimes."

"What do you mean?"

"Go to clubs, karaoke bars everything a woman at your age should do. You should explore! You're a grown woman."

"You mean, wear tight, almost-can't-breathe slutty dresses?"

"Show off your body I mean, confidence, Sana confidence!"

"I'm..sometimes insecure about my body. And-"

"Insecurities. Everyone has insecurities. Never compare yourself to anyone. Because you are you, they are they. You know, butterflies not see there own wings so they don't know how beautiful they are. Maybe you're a butterfly, you're a wonderful person. You just don't see it."

I nodded while picking my outfit as I remember what she said. Her words are very wise and comforting. After I chose a dress, I just hung it on the doorknob and prepared to sleep. I took a toothbrush and then brought water and placed it on the table beside my bed.