51

Sana

I woke up in my bed. In my bed? Didn't I slept on the couch? I stood up and gently rubbed my temples.

"Hyung will you please stop calling?" I heard a voice. I walked towards the living room and saw Jungkook, shirtless in the balcony. I groaned, "I don't care." Jungkook said coldly and hung up then turned around.

"Oh, you're awake."

I looked up and down and felt my heart beating faster. "My eyes are up here, baby. I mean, this is all yours. You don't need to take a picture." He winked at me.

I rolled my eyes, "Haven't I told you before you shouldn't roll your eyes at me." He said and walked towards me. "Even if I roll my eyes until I see my brain. You shouldn't care."

"You should leave." I said.

He nodded and started dressing up. "Did he even need to take his shirt off?" I mumbled to myself.

"You look beautiful, baby." He bit his bottom lip while staring at me up and down. "Stop." I said. But he walked and walked towards me and pinned me to the wall, placing both of my hands on top of my head.

He started going closer to my neck. His face is now buried in my neck as I gulp. He sniffed the part under my earlobe. Then sucked only a small part of my neck.

"Let go of me." I groaned.

"I'll see you again, my love." He pecked my cheeks and left.

I sighed, then I felt something wet on my neck which made me widen my eyes and run in the bathroom. Luckily, my period cramps are gone. I groaned and cursed at him several times.

"How dare he?" I said. "He's so unbelievable!"

I took a quick shower, like, really quick. Wore my undergarments and took concealers to cover the mark, or should I say, hickey.

I stared at myself in the mirror and arranged my coat, under it, I'm wearing a turtleneck black long sleeve dress

I stared at myself in the mirror and arranged my coat, under it, I'm wearing a turtleneck black long sleeve dress. Luckily, the turtleneck covered the hickey. I sighed, grabbed my bag, closed the lights except for the one in the living room, locked the door, and drove to the hospital

I removed my coat once I stepped inside my office replacing it with the Doctor's coat.

I just grabbed my phone, placed it in my pocket, and went outside. I walked to the lounge and sat there, waiting for my next patient to arrive for surgery. I took out my phone and then suddenly heard whispers.

"Omg, isn't Dr. Minatozaki single? I heard there's a hot guy who came for her the other day!"

"Yes, the guy is totally, totally, totally hot!"

"If they're together. It sucks."

I didn't mind them though. I received a text from Dahyun but disregard it when I saw Jungkook's contact number. I sighed.

I don't want to see him anymore. I despised him. I can't take it when he's with me. E-Everything comes back. He doesn't know how many tears I shed for him.

Maybe I should... consider going back to Japan.

But, what to go back there? I don't even know if I have any relatives. Like siblings, cousins, aunts, or uncles. My parents are both Japanese. Although, I never saw my mother. My father and I don't have the best relationship. I almost lost my virginity to one of his old friends. His friend paid him to have me, of course, he'd go for it. But I jumped out of the window. I received broken bones and dislocated shoulders. It was worth it.

I thought he'll stop until one day, I got to the house from school and he suddenly sold me to a Mafia Don.

And did my first everything with him..

In Japan, I'll be all, completely alone. I made no friends in third and fourth college. All I had was Minseok and Dahyun. But he is back here in Seoul, I swore not to let him enter my life again.

Author

Author

"Well, this Jiwook guy seems to be a normal person." Yoongi yawned. "Accounting graduate, visits Pyongyang most of the time, works at a bank. Don, he's clean." He added.

"Why do you keep on saying he's dirty? He looks pretty fine- Oh, I get it." Jimin laughed at the last part. Jungkook rolled his eyes and poked his tongue to his inside cheek, "You hate him because she's sexy babe's boyfriend."

"Yes, but not for long." He stood up and faced the gigantic window that gives the whole view of his mansion property.

Namjoon widened his eyes for a section and gulped his drink. "What do you mean?"

"Just because I'm lovesick doesn't mean I'll forget being a Mafia Don. I'm Jeon Jungkook, I get what I want.." He said.

"Just so you wait, baby. I'll have your heart beating for me again. I'll have you, moaning, screaming, whimpering, begging underneath me, in my bed."

• • •

That's hot. Jshsjshd. 😳