17

Author

The lavender aromatized bubbles blanketed the entire exterior of the water where Sana's naked body submerged to relaxation.

I never knew bathtubs would feel so good.. She thought, a small smile painting her now-natural colored lips.

After the maids helped her get out of the dress and set the bathtub for her, she gave them a mannerly thank you escorted by a goodbye. Deciding to do the rest by herself, took off the makeup on her face, stripped herself, pulled her brunette hair to an effortless bun, and sank her body to Jungkook's tub.

It's past 11:00 pm already, sleeping in bed with her hair wet is not so suitable.

The hypnotizing fragrance the maid lit up in the bathroom was the only thing that clouded her mind. Her thoughts and worries, and downhearted thoughts evaporated in thin air, along with the pain in her muscles from all the walking and standing she did throughout the party.

Sana threw her head back at the leather pillow the bathtub has, eyes closed with ease. She swore she could melt and turn into liquid like the water she's in.

But when her ears perceived a sound just outside the door where she's facing in, Sana opened her eyes and moderately sat properly at the tub with her knees folded.

"Kitten?" Jungkook called behind the door.

She replied. "I'm here."

"The maid gave me your clothes. Where am I gonna place them?" She heard Jungkook's voice muffled.

Damn it... Sana thought. There's no robe!

"I..." She started, swallowing in. "It's okay, you can come in."

After a few seconds, Jungkook came in with apparels folded neatly on his right hand. As Sana looked up at him, she immediately discerned that he also changed his clothes as he only wore a white shirt and denim jeans.

It almost looked peculiar seeing him in casual clothes, he usually wore his branded suits.

"Enjoying your time here?" He says, setting the folded clothes beside the sink.

"Yeah.." Sana responded with a miniature smile. "The bathtub feels great.."

Jungkook swore he wanted to listen.

But his eyes imprisoned the sight of water tears cascading on the angle of her neck, to her sharp shoulder blades, and the depth of her collarbones. The glistening bubble foams in the water surface sleekly bumping with the huge curve in her cleavage.

Realizing what he's doing, Jungkook shook his head off and decided to come closer, slightly bending his knees so they'd be on the same level.

"Still sad about the maid, baby kitten?" Jungkook softly uttered, tugging a strand of wet baby hair on her ears.

Jungkook detected the microscopic shift of her expression as she unhurriedly brought her knees closer to her chest.

Sana bopped her head and murmured. "I... well... – I thought she was a friend.."

He hummed. "I see..."

Jungkook placed a hand on the side of her neck. His thumb reached to her cheek, caressing it. Soon enough, it extended down to her bottom lip.

"That's why you shouldn't trust people easily, yeah?"

He slightly hoisted a brow as he gaped directly to her eyes.