18

Author

It's been 3 days.

3 days since the party at the Seonu's mansion.

3 days since the truth about Hina.

3 days since she had last seen Jungkook.

To say that Sana is bored is an understatement. She wouldn't even deny that the past days have been tedious ever since the night Jungkook left to handle business.

Although she was grateful enough that Jin and Jimin are here. It made her days less uneventful as Jin created a hobby of bringing Sana to water the gardens with him. And Jimin, who'd always tag along just to sit at the white metallic chair and shower Sana with his never-ending compliments.

At nights, Jimin would invite her to binge watch a movie series even though the poor man would end up sleeping at the sofa, while Jin had to go down at the club and make sure that everything is going smoothly there as the transactions going under the Jeon Mansion is temporarily under his care.

Indeed, the two were fun to hang out with.

But there was just this void for Sana as if something has been missing. It felt unfilled and blank.

Sana laid down at the bed in Jungkook's room, occasionally peaking at the sphere clock depending against the wall. She could almost hear the ticking sounds of its arms that indicated the seconds passing by.

11:40 pm...

2 hours earlier, even Jin and Jimin departed from the Jeon Mansion to run their errands. Jin had to check the other warehouse outside Seoul, and Jimin went to Daegu to meet Yoongi.

She cast an in-depth sigh. After they left, Sana decided to finish eating her dinner and just went upstairs to Jungkook's room. Soaking in a blissful warm bathtub of water for half an hour, slipped on a random nightdress she saw in the closet and immediately flopped herself to the large bed in hopes of sleeping out of the boredom.

But no matter how cozy the grey mattress is. There's just something in her mind that wouldn't leave her all alone.

Should I grab a wine bottle from the cellar so I could fall asleep..?

Oh, she just hoped Jungkook wouldn't be mad for the amount of wine she had devoured ever since he was gone.

Sana huffed again, rolling to the other side of the bed again.

The room was dim. The only flare of light she had is the dewy twilight pouring from the moon.

She shut her eyelids and placed a pillow between her arms, embracing it.

Once she finally got into a comfortable position after hours of rolling side to side, Sana thought that she could finally drift to dreamland.

Sana unhurriedly blinked her eyes open, discerning footsteps just outside.

She hugged into the pillow tighter. Mildly cursing Jimin in her head for making her watch horror movies, in which he clearly escaped to by sleeping.

N.. No one really comes to this floor of the mansion because Jungkook ordered it.. right?

It's all in my head.. it's all in my head...

The two knocks on the door had her flinching. Sana slowly sat up, removing the thick sheets that covered her chest, and watched as the door crept open.