49

Author

"Have a nice day, my Don." The woman bowed. Jungkook ignored any of their presence and went to the Underground real quick. He was wearing nothing but his bottom pajama, holding his phone with a cigarette on his lips.

"What's up JK?" Hoseok asked.

"Tell them that the meeting is canceled. I don't like how they smuggled it. It's fucking shit." He sat down.

"Hey, don't disregard your business just because you're lovesick." Yoongi chuckled. Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Why the hell are they wasted?" He asked.

"Probably fivesome with women." Hoseok replied.

Jungkook cringed, "Disgusting."

The rest of them scoffed. "Look who's talking. You even had tensomes back in time." Jimin smirked teasingly.

"One girl is enough." Jungkook said.

"Oh please." Jin chuckled.

"You fuck girls without any mercy, Don. What happened just now? Oh, Sana crashed to your life." They laughed as they tease their heartless Don. "Stop it."

"I miss sexy babes though.." Jimin pouted and Jungkook glared at him. "Fuck you, Hyung."

Jungkook's phone rang and he stood up next to the window and answered it.

"What?"

"It's already 11:30 am, Don. Yet she's not coming out of her condo. Her car is still here. She usually leaves at 6-7 in the morning. I think it's her day off."

"Hm, good. Never let her leave from your sight."

"Yes, Don. But.."

"But what?"

"A teenager would always bring bouquet of flowers to her everyday. I hacked their cameras and it is from a man named 'Jiwook'. I heard their conversation and Jiwook is in Pyongyang."

He hummed, "Very well."

"There's another one. She never keeps the flowers. She would give it to the manager of the condo who keeps flowers to her garden."

Jungkook smirked, "Very well, Muhyeok."

"Thank you, Don. Have a nice day."

Jungkook hung up with a smirk in his lips. "Bouquet of flowers huh?" he chuckled. "Hyung, investigate a man named Jiwook." Yoongi groaned. "Again? I've been searching for that guy for the past months."

"Hm, I just wonder if he really is in Pyongyang."

Sana

Sana

"I feel so alone." I mumbled to myself as I open the door but almost fainted.

"Hey beautiful.." I groaned and closed the door but he used his foot to prevent me from doing it. I whined to myself. "Why does he always do that?!"

I sighed and opened the door. "What are you doing here, Jungkook? How— How did you know where I'm living?!"

He made a tiring look, "I had to knock every single door so that I can find you, my love." Sarcasm is in his voice.

He was leaning on the wall with his hands on his front pockets. As if really waiting for my door to open.

"What do you want?" I hissed.

"Hmm, it's your day off today. Mind if I take you on a date?" He giggled. "I have other plans." I said. "Then I'll go with you." He blocks my way.

"Aren't you a Mafia Don? Why are you acting like a 18 year old boy?" I said. "I act this way only in front of your eyes." He smiled and pinned me to the wall, brought his face closer to me, his breathe fanning my lips. "I bet you still know my other side." He smirked.

'Oh–shit... Fuck, Jungkook... It feels so good.'

I flinched and pushed his chest as I look down. His eyes softened when he saw tears rolling down my eyes. "B..Baby.." He attempted to wipe my tears but I moved my face away. "Don't touch me.."

How...can he do t-that?

I sighed and wiped my tears. "Why do you want to take me on a date?"

"To prove my love for you. This time, my intentions are pure." He held my hand. "I promise I won't do anything."

H...He's so unfair.

How can he do that?

"I have a boyfriend, Jungkook." He chuckled and placed a hand on my cheeks. "Of course, baby. That won't stop me."

I can't believe it. "Is it a yes?"

Before I can say the answer her cut me off. "Silence means yes." He smiled and held me, taking me to his car.

Shit.

• • •

Do you consider that as a cliffhanger or nah? 🤔