53

Author

Sana drank for an hour straight at the bar then Minseok invited her to dance at the floor. She thought for it and nodded. They started dancing, her friends are grinding to other people while she was just enjoying herself by swaying with the beat of the rhythm.

She laughs as she ran her fingers through her hair and sighs.

She's so drunk. For the first time, she enjoyed going to a club with her friends. Minseok and the others would always go to a club during their college years. But those years are Sana's misery and dark hours. She never attended a single club with them while they were in college.

Sana furrowed her eyebrows when she felt a man at her back, she turned around and the guy was smirking. "Damn you look sexy as fuck, how much?"

Sana smirked and grabbed his tie, pulling his ear closer to her lips.

"You don't want to get killed, do you?" She started. "Even staring at me can get you to say hello to the devil."

She bit her bottom lip after whispering and pushed him in his chest.

She felt tired from dancing and sat down on one of the spinning chairs at the bar again. "Vodka please.." She said.

The bartender nodded and grabbed her some.

She took a sip and stared at the shot glasses.

"Sana?"

"I'm....sorry."

"For what?"

"For everything."

She scoffs and takes a shot again. "Your boyfriend broke up with you?"

She looked aside and saw the guy whom Hei brought along. She shook her head and sigh, "Hmm, then why are you crying?" He pouted. She quickly realized it and wiped her tears.

"I used to be a bartender. Girls would usually drink their life out because their man left them." He said. "Who are you?" Sana asked with her brows knitted.

"I'm Geomsoo, nice to meet you." He held out his hand, and Sana glanced at it. She took a deep sigh, "I'm Sana." They shook hands.

"I would lie if I said I didn't find you hot when we met minutes ago." He chuckled. Sana scoffed and was about to leave but he grabbed her hand to stay. "No need to leave. I'm not gonna try to hit on you. Minseok warned me." He chuckles.

"So, mind telling me if you're okay?"

"Of course I am." She laughed and took a shot. "I've never seen a woman getting drunk like that."

She opened the Whiskey bottle and drank straight from there. "I've had a very complicated past with someone. It was my mistake I fall in love with him. I thought he loved me too. And then one day he left me and after half a decade he showed up again and says he love me. What kind of nonsense is that?" She chuckled and gulped the alcohol. Her voice was raspy.

"Tell me Geomsoo, what would you feel if you're in a situation like that? Will your heart still beat for that person?" She circled the tip of the glass with her index fingertip.

"Then you're a fool your heart still beats for him." He says. Sana scoffed and shook her head.

"What if it just does beat? You're trying so hard so it won't beat for him yet it still does?"

"Then it's your choice. If you'll go back to his arms or not."

After hours, she suddenly found her friends missing. She groaned and approached a waiter. "Excuse me? Have you seen an ash grey-haired short girl? Who's wearing a very dark red lipstick?"

She was referring to Hei.

"Yes ma'am, she and her friends rented a VIP room with two strippers." She nodded and the waiter left. Sana is stumbling from left to right as she goes out mumbling something. "Those horny asses. Ditching me for a night of pleasure again."

"The hospital, Minseok, Changhee, Dahyun, Nayeon, Hei." She groaned as she stares at her contacts.

"Ah, Jungkook." She giggled and pressed the call button. It didn't even ring, after 0.1 seconds when Sana pushed the button, Jungkook immediately answered.

"Hey, you gorgeous handsome sexy motherfucker." A giggle escaped from her mouth as her mind wasn't completely in the right state and will have to prepare for the consequence of what's she doing.

• • •

She's fucked up 😳