09

Author

"Jungkook... Jungkook please..."

Sana sobbed endlessly as Jungkook held her hand. Her angelic visage all flushed red as if someone threw high-tempered water to it.

And the fact that he was so calm.. even after her attempted escape frightened her even more. Jungkook almost choked the life out of her one time, but now he just held her hand just the way couples would whilst walking at a park.

But it wasn't all bubbles, balloons, and grass.

It was the same old medieval, pre-historic, moth-eaten subterranean mansion had. Side to side metallic doors with the putrid odor of dead rats combined with cockroaches on their backs laying around lifeless here and there.

Who is it gonna be this time?

Gyeongmin? Her father?

Or..

Or maybe her..? Is he going to torture her? No.. no... He said he will never lay a hand on her, right?

At the present moment, it was just them. No faint screaming noises echoing across the long hallway, no tall buff bodyguards.

So occupied from all her own world of pathetic pleas and cryings, they entered the torture chamber.. similar yet also different from the one she was brought to last time.

Sana choked a sob.. seeing a man tied up on the electric spiked chair with a black blanket covering his face. Does she have to do this all over again?

"You just had to fucking listen, kitten. Just be a good girl who will always obey every word I say.. But you tried to run away again? Wasn't the dresses and diamonds I bought for you not enough that another person will have to pay for the mistake you made?" Jungkook whispered behind her ear, causing goosebumps to crawl onto her skin.

"I just.. want to be free.. that's all I w-want.." She hiccups, her whole body trembling as the memory of the cardinal blood of her stepbrother's all splattered upon her dress.

Jungkook mockingly cooed and dried the tears on her cheeks. "But I made you free, didn't I? I took you from your piece of shit family. I give you everything you want, have your food cooked at any time. So tell me.. why the fuck are you still resisting?"

He gripped her jaw. "I don't force you to strip your clothes and dance for my men, yeah? When even if I hadn't met you, you'll be in that kind of desperate fucking situation that you have to suck and take as many cocks for your tuition fee? Am I right, my baby kitten?"

Jungkook chuckled menacingly, turning her around to face the man before walking over at him. Eyeing Sana who kept producing salty tears like no other.

He removed the blanket from the man's head and threw it aside.

The man looked around the environment, his enlarged eyes transfixed with pure terror in the scarcely credible situation he's in just now. He began grappling roughly against the straps of the chair, screaming incoherently because of the cloth gag in his mouth.

Jungkook went back to Sana, both scrutinizing the poor man. "You know what to do, kitten. Or do I have to repeat myself all over again?"