25

Los Angeles, California

Author

"Good Evening, Don."

Bodyguards surrounded them as they go down the stairs of his private jet.

Sana tightened her hold on his hand, she feels the burning hole from the women's gaze. "Where's the car?" He asked coldly.

"It's waiting for you there, Don." A man answered. Jungkook nods and walks over to the car.

It's a BMW car, the guard opened it and they both went in.

Sana stared out the window, it was night. The buildings are flickering with colorful and bright lights, such as neons.

"Awesome..." She let out a light giggle until she feels someone on his lap. "J-Jungkook?" She stammers. Jungkook lays down and places his head on her lap as he sleeps. She couldn't hold a laugh until it burst out, luckily he was sound asleep. He snores slightly, she plays with his hair using her fingers.

She smiles, not because he's snoring.

But a dangerous Mafia Don is sound asleep, feeling so comfortable on her lap.

"Sleep well." She mumbles, looking at his handsome devilish face.

Sana

We arrived at the house, his house. He slept for an hour while I arrange mine and his clothes. But after that, he woke and dressed up."W-Where are we going?" I asked, "Somewhere." He replies.

"Aren't you tired?" I asked again tilting my head to the side this time. "Are you worried for me, baby?" He slightly tilts his head to the side, while smirking, raising his right eyebrow. I gulped, he looked damn hot. I looked away from his eyes but eventually stared at its beautiful dark spheres. He flickered his lip ring with his tongue. I felt my knees going weak.

He's hot.. so hot.

"Dress up, we're going out." He says. I was scared to ask more questions, I don't want to irritate him. I went to the walk-in closet of the master's bedroom and picked whatever dress I can find.

"I-I don't know what to wear and I don't know the occasion—"

"Just wear a dress, baby. Whatever you wear will—" I noticed how he widened his eyes when he turns around to see what I was wearing.

"J–Jesus Christ.." Did I just hear him stutter?

" Did I just hear him stutter?