19

Morning...

Sana

My eyelids began to blink. My face slightly grimaced as I began to adjust at the impulsive day shine that meant it was morning already.

I shifted my head, attempting to move but the comfort of such warmth engulfed my entire body. But then, all the idleness in my half-awake mind evaporated as soon as my eyes fully opened.

My head lay on the side of Jungkook's bare chest. His arm wrapped around me, his hand on my shoulder.

His head was slightly tilted up cozily on the pillow. The gleam of the morning sun emphasized the pulchritudinous arc of his nose, down to his pretty lips, the chin, his Adam's apple, and to the neck.

I've always considered him beautiful.. Too beautiful for someone leading a powerful criminal group.

But this is the first time I've ever seen him so.. peaceful and at ease.

I looked down and gently lifted the sheets, glancing down at my own body only to realize I was still butt-naked.

My cheeks reddened as I lingered on what happened last night.

Last night..

I bit my bottom lip, vaguely shaking off my thoughts. I don't even remember what time we had finished..

I tried to move so I could stand up to grab new sets of clothes and refresh myself in the bathroom. But it had felt like my body had been deprived of sensation. Like the senses of my lower body were paralyzed, while my legs felt like they were immobilized.

I can't move.

I blushed again and decided to pull the sheets further up, slowly so I won't wake him. I could feel the homely bedclothes skimming my nude skin and breasts.

I inwardly sighed. My gaze wandered the extent of my vision from my current position. I lowered my eyes to Jungkooks broad chest, unsystematically gaping at the arts of his body.

I placed a palm on his chest, my fingers thoughtlessly tracing the complex pattern of black ink that's perpetually engraved on his skin. They don't look new at all, now that I get to scrutinize it as near as I can ever be.

Did he perhaps get it years ago? But from what I know, he's only a few years older than me.

As my fingertips tenderly grazed his skin. One specific tattoo caught my eye. It was small. Tiny even. But there was just something about it that stood like a sore thumb compared to others.

A delicate, little daffodil tattoo..?

My nails traced its undersized petals. The leaves are almost invisible, all the way down to their stems.

"Pretty..." I negligently mumbled.

"It is, isn't it?"

I was stunned for a moment as if someone pointed a gun in my head. Bit by bit, I glanced up, even moving my head to face him.

"Morning, kitten."

Jungkook's hoarse, deep morning voice acknowledged me. I felt my stomach flutter. I gulped, knowing he had caught me in the act of admiring his tattoos.

"Hi.. g-good morning.." I greeted him as I leisurely withdrew my palm away from his chest like it was never there in the first place.

He lowly chuckled. "I already saw you, baby kitten. Don't need to hide it."

"Do they mean anything? They look cute." I muttered.

He chuckled again followed by a hum. "I'll tell you someday, baby."