62

Author

Sana gulped and wiped her tears. "W-What is it?"

"Jungkook...he never left you."

"Stop saying the same things all over again. It's nonsense."

"The moment he kicked you out of his house. He made sure he'd keep you safe."

"...W-What?"

"You...triggered one of his enemies that attacked you the night you got home from Los Angeles with him. You killed them-Do you remember? You killed them using a pair of scissors and a damn tissue. Unfortunately, they found out who you were. Your fingerprints left the scene. They wanted to have you. But Jungkook would never do that. He was so lost and doesn't know what to do. For the first time, I saw my Don looking so...vulnerable.

Until he made a decision- he loved you so much but doesn't have any options anymore he had to make you leave. He made you leave but that doesn't mean he didn't looked out and seek you. Where you walk he made sure your footsteps would disappear so that Chan wouldn't find you. That night where...he forced you to have a fuck with him- he was drugged that night.

He guided you- by sending money to your bank account every week without you noticing. When you worked there at the cafe he would stop the car in front of the shop just to steal a glance from you. He made sure you'd get into college as you said you wanted it. But during your second year- Chan found out where you are. So he went to Japan and made a deal with a friend to offer you scholarship so you would leave the country.

He knows how much you cried for him, because he was there. Those dreams you were saying- that you would feel a hand caressing your cheek as you sleep or feel a presence in your room it was all him. I know because I'm the one driving. He blames himself for hurting you, he knows you're so sensitive.

Then you graduated at two courses. He was so proud of you. He even kept a photo of your graduation image in his phone and would stare at it until he sleeps. When you came back to Seoul, he had the whole airport guarded. Wherever you go- there's always one of his men that's gonna guard you.

The apartment you got when you're still taking board exams go be a doctor. It was one of his property's so he made sure to give you the best one. When you stay up all night for exams. He was watching you. It may sound creepy. Do you know the gun- the one that you found in your wardrobe? He himself sent it. He was calm enough because he knew that you are a pro at using guns since he taught you. Though, the Don is powerful. He couldn't simply kill Chan because he believes a quick death is too merciful for someone like him. Because of Chan- he had to leave you, for your own safety.

You must be so confused why it took 8 years for him to show up- It was my fault. I made an encounter with you that night when you're roaming around the streets. I did it purposely- I have no power against the Don. But Jungkook is like my little brother. I couldn't stand seeing himself getting drunk all night because of how he misses you. He never fucked anyone these 8 years. He says he'll feel like he's cheating. And he pledge that you should be the only one for him.

He wanted to be so close to you. He gave your friend, Dahyun- a card, so that every time you'll go out clubbing with them. You'll go to his club, with that he can at least see you. But now, he's planning on finally ending Chan who's threatening your life so that he could live with you again like the way he wanted."

Sana couldn't move. As if something so massive was thrown at her. On Taehyung's first ten words tears were brimming on her cheeks. And now she was sobbing.

"J....Jungkook....did a-all of t-that?" She cracked her voice and trie swiping her nonstop tears. "W-Why won't h-he t-tell me?" Taehyung grabbed her hand and pulled her to his embrace as she sobs.

"I'm sorry for everything, Sana, I know you're upset and all but- I'm just saying this so that you will understand my Don. He loves you very much. I know he'd work to have your forgiveness." He caressed her hair as she continually sobbed.

After 10 minutes Sana pulled away. She couldn't take it- it was too much for her poor mind and heart. She needed to sort things out. Taehyung pulled out a phone from his pocket and it was hers.

"It's been ringing for minutes now."

She took it from his hand and answered it.

"H-Hey dubu.."

"Hey girl! You finally picked up! I was so worried! I heard about what happened to you!"

"I'm fine. A-Are you free tonight?" She asks.

"Of course! I sorta had a lot of free time. And by that I meant- I got fired from my job." She groaned.

"D...Do you want to...go grab a coffee with me?"

"Are you okay? Your voice sounds dry."

"I'm okay. Are you free?"

"Of course! Let's meet at Starbucks in 20! Bye luv ya!"

She hung up then sighed. "I guess I should drop you at Starbucks? Will you be fine there?" He asks.

"Yeah, I...I guess."

"I know you want to clear your mind. I'll give it to you." Taehyung patted her head. Sana placed her hands on her pockets, it was so cold.

"I don't want to lie. I missed you." Taehyung says.

Sana nodded and gulped. They went inside Taehyung's car, driving it to the mall.

Sana was spacing out from time to time until Taehyung spoke

Sana was spacing out from time to time until Taehyung spoke. "We're here."

"Oh..thank you." Sana was about to open the door but Taehyung grabbed her wrist.

"Jungkook is not your trigger on remembering everything you've been through. He's the home you need to forget and move on from everything that happened to you. I graduated Psychology too, Sana. I hope you remember this." Taehyung slightly smiled.

Sana didn't said anything and just nodded then went out.

• • •

His love for her. 😭❤️