07

Jungkook

"For the hundredth time, my young respected Don. No surname. No family credentials. No everythin'."

I clicked my tongue perceiving futile information. Reading the copy of a paper inside a folder brought by Jimin Hyung at my office. "Have it checked again."

He threw his head back at the couch, dramatically groaning in debility. "I have to bargain with Yoongi Hyung in Daegu again? Ya know I could never reach him when it comes to that."

"If you don't mind me asking, Don.. " Taehyung started momentarily, as he peeled an apple using a small black dagger. "We always put ill-fated girls involved in this organization at the club as a waitress or a stripper. Either that or we kill. Why did you.. happen to pull her out from the two?"

"Right! Given the fact she's hot as fuck, why ya so interested in her anyway?" Jimin Hyung frowned.

I circled my finger submerged inside a glass of bourbon, eyeing the way the liquor swam with the ice as I indulged back to a recollection of such events. "She intrigues me."

I indulged in reminiscence when I met her at the torture chambers. "She looks completely harmless and.. innocent." I let out a small chuckle and smirked. "... But the rage in her eyes yesterday when I told her to kill those men.. Tells me there's more than her dainty façade."

I recalled the first time I saw her.

A hundred thousand questions gradually swimming in her pool of browns. So confused.

Yet so.. prepossessing at the same time.

"Please don't hurt me- just let me go please! I won't tell anyone! Just.. just let me go home please.."

Her in that.. tiny fucking corset costume.

"Well? Will you let the poor baby girl go?" Jimin Hyung asked.

"Hm.." I tilted my head to the side, an image of her flashing before my eyes. "I have other plans."

Taehyung shifted uncomfortably. "But she has nothing to do with this, Don. We need Satuo, not her-"

"Satuo's debt to us is almost at the same price if he would sell his daughter at a black market." I stopped and held the ridiculous-looking doll that looked like had been trampled upon on my hand to my face. "It's quite big, you see." I kept squinting my eyes at the tiny doll that looked fragile like glass even if it is made out of cloth and stitches. Now, this is something my kitten would actually do..

"He doesn't need to pay his debt, he can return to his daily life of spending imaginative money in casinos. In return, I have his daughter." I smirked and caressed the doll using my thumb. "And, oh, trust me..." I glanced at them.

"I'll have her, one way and another."