44

Sana

"Y-You're impossible.." My voice was cracking every time I talk. "Do...you think I will obey your commands, demands, and words? After w-what you d-did. How can you show yourself to me? Why....WHY ARE YOU ACTING AS IF NOTHING HAPPENED?!"

I'm sure my voice echoed in every corner of the house. "Why...Why are you always making it so hard for me again!? It's better if you didn't show up! Don't cage me in this mansion of yours like an animal and use me again. Live a life, Jungkook."

"I won't cage you, baby. Just listen to me, Sana. I'll never leave you—"

"Didn't you do that already? You...left me."

"I'll court you, I'll do everything to make you forgive me and I'll make you mine again. No one will love you the way I do, baby."

"You don't love me, Jungkook." I chuckled.

"Because you don't hurt a person you love," I said. He nodded, "Hurting...and cutting you off out of my life. Is better than seeing you getting killed, my love."

"What do you mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows. He glanced at his watch, "I believe you have to perform surgery at 9:00 am. Let me take you home...please."

"You don't know my place. I'll just take the cab." I said. "Who said I don't know your place?" He said.

"I'll...just— I'll let Taehyung be the one who'll drive me home." I said. I expected him to scoff but he smiled and nodded.

Jungkook walked me up to the main door. I noticed his house changed, this was more simple but very modern. "Drive her home, Hyung." He said and Taehyung nodded. He smiled at me until I got inside the car and left.

Author

As soon as Sana left, the smile on Jungkook's face wore off and was replaced by coldness. He understood well, Sana's way of talking and the way she looked at him is enough for him to tell she suffered so much when he left her. And he knows she's not an easy girl and doesn't expect her to forgive him soon. Hell, he'd court her, say sorry and I love you every day to her.

"Don, Mr. Park is waiting for you in the basement."

He scoffed and placed his hands on his front pocket. Making his way down to the basement, every human being where he was passing was bowing to him. His men opened the door for him and entered.

"D-Don! Why are we here?! Are you going to kill because of that wench?!"

Jungkook clenched his jaw and placed a gold spiked brass knuckle on his right fist. "She's a bitch that's why I slapped her!" Said the man who's trembling out of fear.

"No one disrespects my woman." He growled and punched the tallest one who had slapped her. "Hey, new one! I guess you wouldn't really last a week." Jimin laughed as he saw Jungkook continually punching them. The spikes on his fist made them bleed mercilessly. Jimin just sat on the couch watching with amusement while Jungkook continued torturing those men who dared to hurt his dear love.