32

Jungkook

"Oh my god! Jungkook!"

I smirked hearing her cute moans as she rode me.

"Fuck.. feels so good, baby." I groaned. "Come here.." I chuckled, motioning her to come close to me. She cupped my face and leaned, both of us smiling as we kissed each other.

I pulled away, burying my face in her chest as her full breasts. Squeezing them.. I smirked again seeing my tattoo on her skin. They look so fucking hot.

After we finished, we cleaned up then she lay on my chest while my back rested on the headboard. My arm was around her back. I grabbed the shot of Tequila. I had been drinking a lot lately. But it's the only thing besides fucking than relaxes me. 

"I heard that...you and the others will leave for the rest of the night?" She asked while looking up at me. We're both still naked, the sheets going up to her chest.

"Y..Yeah, baby. We'll handle business." I pecked her forehead. "Business? In...a club?" She asked again.

"Yeah, they stole money from us. But there's a certain reason why are we going there." I explained. But I know she's not buying it.

"What certain reason?"

"Don't mind it, love." I chuckled. "Hmmm, okay." I can see in her eyes, how many questions she wants to ask but I was surprised that she kept all of them to herself.

"I'm so cold.." She shivered more, and we both chuckled. I fixed my position where I was facing her and then hugged her completely.

And tightly.

Author

Author

Breakfast, lunch has passed. It was 9:30 pm.

Sana is worried, scared, and confused about what's happening. Inside the house, her eyes are always widened. Worried, she trusts Jungkook with his actions and she knows he had trained for nights like this his entire life. Scared, knowing that anything can happen this night and last, confused and curious, what certain thing will they encounter in that club. What's the reason?

Sana's sitting on the couch in the living room with the television turned on but her mind is.. blank. Just blank. As footsteps came toward her she stood up quickly and stared at him. "Jungkook!" She licks her bottom lip. He hummed in response and lifted his brows. "S.. Stay safe, please?" She gulped. He smiles, and with his hands inside his pocket, he leans towards her and pecked her forehead.