57

Sana

It's been a week ever since that night, you know

It's been a week ever since that night, you know. That night when I got drunk and he took me to his own house. When I spent the rest of the day at his house, it's been so long ever since that happened. Though, it was the last time I saw him. He keeps on texting me those good morning, have you eaten?, good afternoon and good night texts.

I hate him. I despised him.

Was I? Was I lying to myself all this time? Those years when I needed his love, when I needed someone to lean on he wasn't there. He left. I just don't understand why.

It's already 7:00 pm. I don't usually leave this early at the hospital but Jiwook planned us to go on a dinner.

"Have a nice night, Doc." The nurse said. I smiled at him, "You too."

I grabbed my car keys then drove to the mall where Jiwook said we should meet. "I missed you, babe." He says and then hugs me.

"Yeah, me too." I forced a smile.

"You look so tired." He says. "I'm fine."

"Alright, let's go." He grabbed my hand then led me to a steak restaurant. I ordered red wine and of course, the steak with mashed potato and buttered corn.

"How's your business in Pyongyang?" I asked, trying to pull up a decent conversation. "It's doing well, babe." He says. I hummed in response.

I again, was struggling to cut the steak. Jiwook was just in his phone and I sighed.

I thought about Jungkook. And his words.

'No one will love you the way I do, baby'

But— he never loved me in the first place, right? That's what I've been told. That was the reason he kicked me out and I was desperate enough to stay in his door for three days begging for him to come out and say that he didn't mean anything.

I lost my sanity because of him.

"Babe, you sure you're alright?" He asked.

"Jiwook, we need to talk—"

His phone rang and he stood up. "I'm sorry I need to take this, it's work." He said then went outside.

I drank my wine and ordered another one, separating the bill from his. And so, he came back then started eating.

I didn't talked too much only him. He paid the bill then we got out. He held my hand, "Do you want me to drop you off?" He asked. "No. I brought my car." I said. "Jiwook, there's something I've been meaning to say." I said. "We will the other day, babe. You should go home."

I sighed then nodded. He was about to peck my lips but I already walked out to go to the parking lot.

Jungkook won't stop running in my head nowadays.

I got inside my car, gripped the wheel tightly and sighed. I glanced at my phone then saw it was already 9:30 pm. I then, started to drive my way back to my condo.

I'm now all alone in the road

I'm now all alone in the road. My car is the only one that's present. I started to feel scared. Although I've been doing this for 5 years. The road was dark and eerie. I gulped. Shouldn't they add more light posts in this area?

The green light went on so I pressed the gas but when I glanced at the other road I saw the lights of a 10 wheeler truck coming right at my direction really fast. It was really fast.

Because of the impact my car flew and I bumped my head to my car window. I groaned in pain. My car was now half on fire and was turned upside down when it landed on the ground. I feel my body aching. Soon, the fire will reach the main gas and I need to get out off here.

I pushed my car door with all of my strength even though my body was tangled. My vision started to get blurry as I got out from the car. I started crawling away from it then I saw my phone all cracked up on the ground a feet away from me.

After 4 crawls my body couldn't take it anymore. I tried to reach out from my phone to at least dial someone but darkness consumed me.

Author

Author

She was laying in her own pool of blood as the man that drove the truck was staring at her. His phone rang and he immediately answered. "Did you do what I commanded you?"

The man shivered even if it's through the phone. "Y-Y-Yes, B-Boss. I'm sure she's already dead b-by now."

"Very well."

"Let's just see how Jeon's gonna react the moment he finds out I fucked up his little bitch" He laughed.

• • •

I'm pretty bad at writing when it comes to car crashes or fighting lol. Double fucking updated cause I didn't updated last night. Y'all Jungkook's gonna flip out. 😖