67

Sana

I wasn't opening my eyes but my senses are awake. I fell asleep then my brain woke up in Jungkook's embrace. His arms were gently wrapped around my body, my face is in his neck and his chin placed on top of my head. My arms were also wrapped around his waist. I also woke up wearing a shirt I guess he placed it.

I woke up because I heard Jungkook mumbling something. I closed my eyes and just pretended to sleep.

He was caressing my hair. "I love you."

"Do you remember your first day in Japan?" He started. "I was staring through your window in hopes to see what you were doing. You put on the school uniform and I saw how nervous you were. How cute. You almost missed the bus that morning, right?" He chuckled. "I know you can be clumsy at many times. That's why I ordered the Principal himself to tour you around and make sure you get the best of everything. I even saw your confused face and I smiled because I know you're thinking why the Principal himself is touring you around."

"I tried as much as I can to get close to you. It tears me apart- those nights when you cry so hard. It tore me because I know I'm the reason behind your tears. I wanted to let you know I was there. I wanted to comfort and say that everything will be okay to you. I held back. I don't want your life to be in danger."

"It broke me that you had to go through things feeling all alone when I was always there."

"Hmmm. Do you remember that time when they announced you're an awardee for your graduation?" He chuckled again. "I was in Brazil that time because of business. But I ordered the principal to send me the CCTV video. While I'm on the jet, I was watching it. My heart fluttered because of your smile. And I know you worked hard for it. I'm so proud of you that time, baby. I wish I can peck your face non stop."

He sighed. "You've come a long way in your life, my love. I'm really proud and happy for you." He pecked my forehead.

"2 days before your graduation- I went to Nagoya then sent a gift to you. The one you received in your locker- the one that said it was from your classmates that had a crush on you but the truth is it was from me."

Tears were brimming in my eyes.

"I was so happy I couldn't find enough words to express how I happy I was when you graduated. You stay up all night reviewing for you tests. I wish I can tell directly to you that time that you shouldn't overwork yourself."

"Do you know that- Every 29th of December, your birthday. I'd always peck your forehead while you were sleeping. But, I'd like to bring you to different countries as a gift. Switzerland, Italy, Greece - I'd bring you to any country you want. But I want to go to Iceland with you, baby. Just thinking about you running in the beach wearing bikini- Oh fuck, you won't walk the next day." He chuckled.

"I love you, my baby." He whispered in my ear. He hugged me again.

I opened my eyes and that's when my tears poured. I sniffled trying not to make it soundly. I wiped my tears then looked up to him.

Yes, I remember it all.

I snuggled to his chest and let his warmth take over him. I caressed his face. He opened his eyes. "Oh, did I wake you up?"

"N-No.." I quickly answered. "Are you crying, my sweet baby?" He purred. I buried my face to his chest, trying to hide my eyes. "No. I..I- Just hug me." My voice muffled to his chest.