61

Jungkook

"The stars...they're so pretty." She mumbles in Japanese.

I feel her grab my hand. I looked down and saw her fiddling them like she used too. "Jungkook?"

I hummed in response while sniffing her hair. "Nothing." She says.

We've been here for hours. I looked at my watch and saw its already 3:02 am. I don't care. I want to spend time with my baby love.

I heard her yawn. "Baby, we should probably go inside. It's cold." I said. She nodded. I help her stand up and after that, she was in front of me. Standing. My eyes automatically darted on her lips that reminded me of my dream days ago.

The wind was blowing her hair. Her eyes are bloodshot, though it's not from crying. It's because it's very cold and she's still weak.

I placed a hand on her cheek. "I...missed you." I whispered.

She sniffed. Her next actions made me stun to where I am standing. She wrapped her hands around my body then buried her face on my chest. I smiled then slowly hugged her as well. I bit my bottom lip to prevent my lips curving but failed.

God, this woman..

"I love you, Dr. Minatozaki." I closed my eyes and enjoyed her embrace.

Author

Author

A day has passed ever since Sana regained her consciousness. She can get discharged already any time but Taehyung said she should stay for another day which was yesterday. She glanced at the clock and it was 3:30 pm.

The room was neatly clean, the nurses did it. She'll get discharged today.

"Are you ready, baby?" Jungkook asked. He is wearing his usual Armani suit. While Sana is wearing a turtleneck long sleeve that's tucked on her jeans with a Louis Vuitton fur coat. She didn't answered, but nodded instead. He took her hand and they went downstairs.