60

3 days later...

Author

Jungkook never left the he would just go to the balcony or stare at her face. Taehyung just brings him clothes as well as food. "Hyung, when will she wake up? It's been three days!" Jungkook asks.

"The Doctor said it will take 3-4 days, Don. Just be patient for her sake." Taehyung replied.

"Have you tracked Chan?"

"Yes, my Don. They're at his usual warehouse." Taehyung said and took out his mini iPad giving it to the Don. "According to our spy, Chan really is planning to escape the country to go to Japan. They'll leave next week."

Jimin chuckles, "Did someone at least informed him that the yakuzas are on our side? Poor guy."

"I also had information about the yakuzas, Don." Taehyung said.

Jungkook frowned and sat right next to Sana's bed.

"There is... a woman in the yakuzas." Taehyung said. Jimin laughed, "Tae, that's shit. The Yakuzas are all-men organization." He said.

"The woman got exposed. They've been hiding her for almost decades." Taehyung said. "Any evidences?" Jimin asked.

"Well, I have no proof. Because when they walk, footsteps disappear. It's like she doesn't exist when in fact she is."

"A woman in the yakuzas? Absurd." Jungkook said.

"Forget it. It's none of our business, Taehyung." Jimin threw a pillow at him. "Yeah, I guess."

Someone knocked at the door and it was the nurses and the doctor. "Hello, we're just gonna check her heart rate and oxygen." The masked doctor said. Jungkook nodded then watched their every move. His eyes softened when he stares at her face, though, her face started to glow up unlike the other days.

After they are done the doctor turned to Jungkook. "She's a beautiful behalf, my Don." They bowed.

Jungkook smirked. Everything is underneath him, circling at the palm of his hands. "Please just inform us when she regains her consciousness. We'll do the best at our service."

"Very well, or else I would've burn this hospital." He spat.

"She'll wake up soon, my Lord." The doctor said then left the room along with the nurses. Taehyung glances at his own watch, it's 8:03 pm.

"It's late already. Come on, Hyung. Let's grab dinner." Jimin nodded then stood up. "We'll just buy chicken but no beer, Don. See ya!" Jimin said. Jungkook let them leave and now it's just the two of them. He went to the bathroom and filled a small bowl with water and a little bit of soap, soaked the face towel in then went beside her.

There was a table beside her bed, he placed it there and twisted the soaked face towel, removing all excess water.

After that, Jungkook started wiping it to every exposed skin of her body. Like, the forehead, cheeks, neck, hands and between the fingers.

Jungkook blinked when he felt Sana's fingers move. He shook his head of thinking that he was just hallucinating. But he wasn't.