84

Sana

"So, when did you two start dating?" Momo smirked and gave me that teasing look. I blushed dark pink.

"W-Well..." Right. When exactly?

"It's— It's kind of complicated. Though, I'd say at first it's just... Friends with benefits? I– I don't really know."

"I see." She smiled. "I bet my nieces and nephews would look drop-dead gorgeous!" Momo clapped her hands.

I chuckled. "That's...still far from now, I guess." I smiled nervously.

"Come on! Look at him! And look at you! You both look so damn attractive. Combine them genes then— voilà. God will take time while creating those gorgeous babies."

"But, really, what do you do in life? Are you...gonna you know, accept the position in the family business?" I asked while knitting my eyebrows.

"Hmm. I don't really want to interfere with our family's business. I just want to pursue my career more as a model. What about you? You're the youngest one. Are you going to accept it? Considering that— when Jungkook and you get married you'll be the Don's woman, behalf and everything."

"Oh about me, I'm actually a Doctor in Seoul. Though, me, my brother and my mother already talked about it. They said they respect my decision." I smiled.

"That's impressive! My parents understand as well."

"Peach?" We both turned our heads then saw a middle-aged Japanese man. "Oh! Papa!" Momo smiled and hugged her father. "You look so handsome, Papa." Momo grinned. "By the way, Papa, this is Sana, Uncle Shichiro's youngest. Sana, this is my father."

I smiled and slightly bowed at the man and he did the same. "Welcome back to the family, Sana. I hope you have a wonderful time." He said.

"Thank you."

"Anyways, your sister is calling you. She's asking for a family picture." Her father said. "Oh, is that so?" She said.

"I'm sorry, Sana, I need to go. I hope you have a great time." She held her Papa's hand. "Bye! See you later!" She said and walked away with her father.

I sighed. "I never get to see my father." I slightly pouted then made my way to Jungkook and Taehyung who seemed serious in their conversation.

"Make sure to bring everything."

I frowned when I heard Jungkook say that as I walked toward them. "Jungkook?"

He faced me. "Ah, yes, my love?" 

"W..What are you two talking about?" I asked.

"Nothing, baby." He smiled. I observed my man. Yes. My man.

His eyebrows, nose, cheeks, and ears. Those tantalizing eyes, those kissable lips, that jawline. Damn.

His jet black hair has dark blue highlights. His soft voice that's deep and panty-dropping at the same time.

He snickered. "You're clearly eyeing raping me, my love, and I clearly don't mind."

"Oh, brother." Taehyung snorted.