14

Author

The next day, an hour and a half before the Seonu's Fête...

The vague scent of vanilla carried by air originating from the air conditioning unit pervaded the intact room.

Sana remained sitting loyally, wearing her usual robe in front of her rose gold Renaissance vanity mirror as prettily as ever as the people Jungkook informed her about yesterday had been pampering her for quite some time now.

Sweet-tempered bristles of brushes skimming around her fastidious face, flawlessly manicured nails, the mirrors captured every angle of her visage, her hair getting arranged, pigmented lips that are still swollen most likely from her heated make-out session recently with possibly, the big bad Don everyone calls under the mansion she's currently living in.

It.. wasn't just a make-out session though.

"Is the dress ready, Subin?" Hayun, a lady around her middle 20s doing her makeup asked her acquaintance.

"It's all ready. Should I prepare the earrings and necklaces too?" Subin replied, glancing at her.

Hayun continued finishing her face up. "Good. And leave Miss Sana's necklaces alone. That's what the Don ordered." Subin nodded in understanding, going back to her place.

My necklaces? Why..?

Speaking of her neck, she was thankful enough he didn't leave any marks when he basically abused her neck with his unfathomable kisses and tongue yesterday.

Just a mere flashback of yesterday's events had Sana pressing her lips together, fingers turning white as she gripped her thighs tightly, silently praying to herself, not wanting to confuse Hayun if she added too much blush if her face will turn all cherry.

Don't turn red. Don't be red. Don't turn red.

Their make-out session ended when Jungkook decided to bring her to his office, most likely to bring her to another executive meeting again, but in the end, of course- it only resulted in another make-out session.

However, her restless thoughts about Jungkook got quickly cut off the moment her eyes gazed upon the hands of Hayun's associate, setting her hair.

"I've been planning this. Miss Sana you and I could help each other-!"

"THAT MAN IS A MONSTER!"

Hina...

"Miss Sana, the dress is ready," Hayun called her off of her thoughts. Sana glanced up at the woman, delivering her a small smile before standing up and turning around to see the dress that's currently worn by a fabric mannequin body.

 Sana glanced up at the woman, delivering her a small smile before standing up and turning around to see the dress that's currently worn by a fabric mannequin body