58

Author

"You do know who I am, right?" The man shivered because of Jungkook's voice as he roams around the room. The man nodded, not able to talk because of the cloth in his mouth as his body was tightly roped on the chair. Jungkook removed the cloth from his mouth, "Talk right now." He hissed. "I don't have all night, I have someone to take care off."

"I AM NOT TALKING!!!" The man shouted. Jungkook chuckled but there was no humor in it.

"You stubborn little shit." He grabbed his jaw tightly. "Who the fuck sent you? Or are you forgetting who am I? I can easily track your family." He whispered, lowly.

"I don't have a family!" He hissed.

"Oh, my bad. Are they in heaven? Or maybe hell? I'm actually doing you a favor hm? Because you'll see them soon."

He placed a sinister smile and grabs the pliers from the table. He started plucking out the man's nails, scream filled the soundproofed wall room. "Shall I skin you alive or prefer getting boiled like beef?" He tilted his head innocently as if he wasn't doing anything so monstrous.

Jimin handed him his katana freshly shipped from Japan, made by the yakuzas.

"Talk right now." Jungkook said one last time.

"I WON'T!!!" The man shouted. Jungkook is tired, he'd been dealing with this shit for almost an hour. And an impatient man like him who only wanted to be with the love of his life, he'd just kill the useless man.

He started chopping some of the man's body parts off. From his left to right hands, left to right shoulder, left to right feet, left to right knee. And lastly, de- attaching his head from his neck.

"Damn, I've never seen such bloody mess before. Are you angry?" Jimin asked. Jungkook grabbed the alcohol to make sure his hands won't smell that crimson blood.

"It's been a week ever since I saw her." He says.

"You know, I'm started to agree with Taehyung." Jimin said. Jungkook knitted his eyebrows and stared at him. "You really should tell her the truth. In relationships, secrets bring no good."

"I'm tired hearing that." He frowned.

Jimin chuckles as he follows the Don walking out from the basement. "What's gonna happen if you don't tell her, I mean, you know."

"Shut it, Hyung." He says.

"If you say so, my Lord." Jimin grinned.

Jungkook changed to a white long sleeve polo along with black pants

Jungkook changed to a white long sleeve polo along with black pants. He glanced at his Rolex watch, it's 10:03 pm. He hoped that his love is still awake by this hour. He hoped inside his car and speed up to Sana's condo that's 5 kilometers away from his hacienda.

The moment Jungkook found out that Sana works at Seoul National University Hospital. He started investing millions to it. And was working on buying the hospital. He didn't succeed so he just sent some of his men there. He groaned when Taehyung called to his phone that's connected to the car. He answered the call.

"The fuck you want Tae—"

"Don, hospital right now. Sana's in a critical condition."

"W...W-What?!"

"Car accident. ER. Hurry now!"

"FUCK!!!"

He swore his car was flying due to his very fast driving. His car roared as he kept on cussing, swearing that he will find the fucker who bumped Sana's car. "FUCK!" He growls.

After 11 minutes Jungkook parked his car not caring whether he blocked the driveway or not. Taehyung said they're in the Emergency a Room. He ran towards there and his heart clenched, felt his whole world stopping.

Suddenly Taehyung was in front of him. "You can't go inside." He said.

Jungkook scoffed, "The fuck why not?!"

"They're doing everything, Jungkook. Sana is a strong woman she'll fight." He said calmly. "Why the fuck are you so calm?!" Jungkook snapped. "Because she'll be fine calm your damn ass now, Don." Taehyung said.

The Doctor approached the two of them. "Are you the patient's guardian?"

Taehyung nodded. "Make sure she's fine or I'll burn this fucking hospital." Jungkook hissed.

Jungkook started pacing back and front, his hair was messy because he was running his fingers through his hair. "What the fuck happened Tae?!" He growls again.

"Her car got hit by a car. I assumed it is something big. Her car was very damaged and it happened an hour ago."

"How come you're with her?!"

"I was about to go to her condo to talk to her but the road was closed because of the accident. Then I saw it was her."

"FUCK!!" He was so close to punching the wall but everyone was stunned and as if everything went slow. They placed the face mask of the ambu bag on her face then started pumping it.

"She's losing it!" He heard the doctors.

"Prepare the defibrillator!"

He watched as the doctor started charging the defibrillator. "Clear." The doctor said.

His heart was aching as his eyes softened seeing her almost lifeless body. There was blood all over her body, her arm was off the bed that's was bouncing because they are using the defibrillator.

"I can't...lose her, Taehyung." Jungkook's voice cracked. Taehyung patted his back. "She will be fine, My Don." They both turned their gaze to the emergency room through the glass windows.

They heard the beeping sounds from the monitor that was connected to her heart.

The glitchy lines on the screen, suddenly calmed down. No, it wasn't defined as 'calmed down'..

Because the lines went flat.

• • •