77

Author

They all got down from the jet, Jungkook's men are the one carrying their suitcases. Meters away from the jet, there are 3 Rolls Royce. "Good Afternoon, our Don." All of their drivers bowed at him.

"You look amazing, love." He suddenly said, catching Sana's attention as the man closed their door.

"What have I done to be amazing?" Sana asked with pure confusion. She's just wearing a tracksuit, Gucci flip flops and Chanel shades. Far from formal. What made her look amazing? She thought.

"Nothing. And that makes you amazing."

"I'm confused." She chuckled. "You don't do anything yet you look amazing. And it's amazing." Jungkook frowned at his own words. "Are you high?" Sana laughed. "You're really ruining the moment, love." He sighed.

"I'm sorry." She giggled.

"I love you." She says, still giggling.

"I love you too." He pecked her temple.

"Ahh! It's been so long ever since I went here!" Jin inhaled the air

"That's like 10 years ago." Jin thought. "Being my suitcases to my usual room!" He said and clapped his hands, the men nodded and did as Jin told.

Jungkook wrapped an arm around her waist as they go inside.

Hoseok sighed and crossed his arms across his chest. "I'm starting to feel more lonely and lonelier as I watch them." He pouted while watching Sana and Jungkook smiling at each other as they go inside.

"They look so lovely." He added.

"Yeah right." Jimin sighed. "What happened to the both of you? You both said that you don't like any strings attached with a woman. Just a night of pleasure." Taehyung snorted while walking inside.

"And I'll continue doing that." Jimin smirked.

"Then you'll grow old alone." Taehyung said.