75

Sana

I pulled myself together, took a deep sigh before answering the call.

"Who are you?"

"You stupid bitch, I'm sure you fucking know me!"

"Are you pissed that I didn't know you?"

"You crazy bitch. You killed my Uncle and father I will never stop until I kill you too!"

"Don't you think it's such a shame?"

"A well known oh-so-strong, famous, rich Chan Cheolman and Chan Chiwon are killed by a clueless 16 year old girl using a pair of scissors she stole from a school supplies store and tissue that she picked from a dumpster. What a tragic way to die considering their high ranks." I sighed to provoke him and felt myself smirk.

"YOU BITCH!! I'LL MAKE SURE TO GET YOU IN YOUR OWN POOL OF BLOOD!!"

"Sure." She snorted. "By the way, my name is Minatozaki Sana. Two words. 14 letters. 7 syllables-"

I smirked when he hung up.

"Poor bastard." I cooed and chuckled evilly.

Author

"We have him, Don."

Jungkook clenched his jaw. He stood up from his chairs and then started walking downstairs. Jimin and Taehyung followed him.

He smirked continually while his men opened the thick metal door. There, was a man tied onto the chair. He reek sweat and felt his heart drop when he saw Jungkook. The Don.

"I will never tell it to you! Even if you torture me to death!" He shouted.

"How shameless." Jungkook tilted his head and smirked at the scared man.

Taehyung grabbed the knife and pushed it to the man's neck. He gulped, "Go ahead motherfucker! I don't give a shit!"

Taehyung's still wearing an emotionless face, not caring what the man has been bombarding about.

The man spitted blood and just smirked. "I said I won't say it-"

"You have a daughter." The man started shaking. "H-How did you know-"

"Because I'm Jeon Jungkook. Hurry up I only have 20 minutes I have to pick up my baby." He glanced at his watch.

"Just say it, fucktard." Jimin rolled his eyes.

Taehyung dugged the knife deeper onto his skin. "Last chance, Mr. Bang or I'll sell your wife and daughter to the Americans and they'll spread their legs for the rest of their lives." He chuckled.

"Don't! My daughter is innocent!"

"Then say it." He hissed.

"Fine." The man gave up.