56

Sana

I broke the kiss making him groan. "We should go inside." I said. "It's raining a little." I added.

When we got inside he went straight to the kitchen while I stand beside the large glass staring at outside. It's raining again. I closed my eyes and suddenly memories of last night flashed in my mind.

I gasped.

From the moment I called him to the moment I passed out.

"Fucking shit." I hissed and did a facepalm. "Ahh, really." I groaned. I don't know how to fucking face him.

I made out with him. I grind on his lap. I hovered above him in bed. I stripped for him. My heart fluttered at the thought of him, stopping me from my horny doings last night even though he's.. horny just himself.

I heard a chuckle behind me. "Hmm, I guess you found out what you did last night to me, baby." gulped then turned around. Looking at the floor, "I'm really sorry f-for it. Shit- I'm sorry.. what I did was considered sexual harassment. I"m sorry- I bit my bottom lip.

"You know, Sana, I don't really mind and it really won't happen again because the next time you do it I'll fuck you senselessly with the speed of a fucking lightning." He said in a husky voice.

"You don't know how much I missed it, baby." He whispered once again. "Stop playing, will you?" I scoffed.

"You won't get me in your bed again, Jungkook."

After I said it. His face darkens and pinned me to the wall, my hands above my head. "Are you sure about that? Drunk talk isn't nonsense, my baby love. People are more likely, to tell the truth, while intoxicated, offering up brutally honest and unfiltered opinions. You're asking me to fuck you, oh baby it's my pleasure. I get what I want and I want you, Sana."

"I'm not the same naive teenage girl who'll open my fucking thighs for you Jungkook-" my sentence ended up with a whimper when he pressed his region more to me.

I shot daggers at him and groaned. "Let go of me!"

He chuckled sexily, "Hmm. You know we should really talk about your little boy toy Jiwook." He hummed.

"He's not my boy toy." I emphasized.

He pecked my forehead then let go of me. Today is Sunday so it was my day off. I was planning to go to the studio to exercise, well, pole dance but the weather isn't cooperating I guess. Before he can walk away I grabbed his arm.

"I...I have a question." He raised his eyebrows. "What, my love?"

"W-Why did y-you cry last night?" I asked.

"It's nothing, baby. I told you."

"But-"

"I'm fine, baby. I really am. As long as you're here."

He sat on the couch and so I did. I was spacing out until I feel him lay his head on my lap. I flinched a little, "I love you.." He caressed my cheeks. After a few minutes he fell asleep. I started playing with his hair, it had dark blue highlights.

Tears started dwelling in my eyes. I don't know why. I caressed his face and chuckled. I must be looking crazy.

"Handsome.."

My legs are shaking and my breath was uneven

My legs are shaking and my breath was uneven. I coughed at the smell of the cigarette. He's with a old man between his 40's. He stared at me up and down hungrily with a smirk.

"F-Father, you asked for me?" I gulped.

"All yours." He said to his friend. I'm not stupid. I know this day will come. The man gave the 3 inch thick money to my father and started walking towards me.

"I'll fuck you so good, babe." He smirked.

He carried me by his shoulder than started walking upstairs. "Bring me down!!" I was punching his back. Until he locked the both of us in a room. I secretly took a chunk of the spiky wood then stabbed it to the both of his eyes. He kneeled on the floor while screaming in pain as his own blood was bursting out from his eyes.

I chuckled until the door opened. It was my father. "SANA!" My father shouted.

I glanced at the glass window ducked my head and jumped there, making the window crash. At this point, I didn't care whether I get a broken knee or a damage brain. I won't give my virginity to a random man.

Once I landed on the concrete floor. My body was aching in pain and there was blood in my head. Like I said I didn't care, and started to run away even though I was limping.

I shook off the thought then felt Jungkook moving. He should be waking up now. I pretended to sleep, slightly parted my lips to make it more believable. I know he's very observant. I feel him getting up and groaned. Why did he became such a mystery now? I used to know everything about him. I mean, of course, he'd quite change because it's been 8 years. I didn't even know why he cried last night.

"I'm sorry, beautiful. For everything." He said softly then pecked my forehead and stood up.

I heard him walk towards the kitchen.

I didn't care about his forgiveness.

I don't.

• • •

Short and kinda boring chapter I'm sorry. 😭