48

"M-Minseok where are you t-taking me?!" Sana groaned as Minseok was dragging her out of the car.

Her eyes went up to the name of the building.

"S...Seok Mental Health Clinic?" She mumbled and Minseok nodded. "IM NOT CRAZY MINSEOK! IM—IM NOT CRAZY!!" She shouted, her eyes were dwelling in tears. She was hyperventilating. Minseok cupped her face. "Sana, yes shiba, you're not crazy. You're not crazy, I know. You need this Sana. Breathe in and out."

"I'm not crazy, Minseok. I'm just hurt." She sobbed and was out of control and kept saying 'I'm not crazy' to him. When she finally calmed down Minseok explain why she needed to see a Psychiatrist real bad. "You need this, Sana. It's for your own good."

Sana isn't crazy, she was just too weak to fight her own demons.

They got inside the building and Sana kept on tugging on his shirt. "Minseok.." She whimpers. "Hello, I'm Dr. Seok.." The lady smiled at her. "What's your name, young lady?"

Sana didn't answer but hugged Minseok. "She's the patient?" Minseok nodded. "I see. Are you related to her?"

Minseok answered, "I'm her brother.."

"Let's go dear.." Sana stared at Minseok. "You'll be fine, I'll wait for you." He smiled. Sana wiped her tears and went inside the room with the Doctor.

"What are you doing here?" Sana asked irritatingly

"I came to visit you, love." He smiled. "You saw me, can you now leave?" She groaned. "Of course not, baby." He chuckled. Sana heard mumbles and giggles across the lounge talking about who Jungkook is and why is he so handsome. She roamed her eyes and it was the nurses. Jungkook noticed it and smirked.

"He's so hot."

"Is he Dr. Minatozaki's boyfriend? I thought she was single!"

"I'd like him to be my daddy.."

Sana groaned again and dragged him all the way to her office and locked the door. "I like this." Jungkook smirked.

"You perverted ass—." Sana sighed. "Can you tell me what you want?" She added. "Someone's threatening you." He started.

"Threatening me?" Sana chuckled and pointed to herself. "I've never had any fight with someone really serious to the point they'd threaten me."

Jungkook

"Can you give me your phone? And the number?" I smirked at the last part. She glared at me. Sana gave her phone to his, to the number who kept texting her. I thought of an idea and chuckled to myself.

"Can I use your phone? I forgot mine."

She groaned and let me use it. "Faster, Jungkook. I have work."

Shit. I typed my phone number and saved it. I gave it back to her with a smile and she noticed it. "Fuck you, Jungkook." She scoffed.

Yes, baby. Fuck me.

"I have documents and records." She suddenly said. "About what?" I knitted my eyebrows. "T-The gang whom you attacked a month ago. They got treated here at the hospital." She said and went to her desk. "How did you know that?" I asked. "Do you think of  me?" I smirked.

"Stop it. You should be thankful I'm helping you." She said. She was crouching down on the desk that has several files.

How beautiful. I wouldn't mind having a doctor for a wife.

She gave me the files. "Here they are. Please leave already." She said. "It's 7:00 pm. It means it's time for you to go home." I said. "What the— can you stop it? Leave already, please." She groaned. "Alright, I'll leave. Thank you for the phone number. Can I get a kiss?"

She slapped my pursed lip slightly. "Wake up from your dream, Jungkook. There's no way I'll—"

I pecked her cheeks and ran. "Jungko—"

Fuck, I sound like a high schooler desperately waiting for that tasty 'yes'. She's so beautiful. Goddamnit! She's as beautiful as the day I lost her.

But I'm going to take her back.

I removed my shirt and grabbed one of our guns

I removed my shirt and grabbed one of our guns. "So, how's the courting?" Yoongi Hyung asked. "It's hard." I sighed. "Wow, it's only been a week yet you're giving up already." He chuckled. I shot the targets and glared at him, "I never said I'll give up."

"Well, what is she saying about it?"

"She's goddamn cold towards me. She doesn't even like it when I touch her." I said. "Can't blame her though. You should be thankful she's letting you talk to her. If I'm in her shoes, I'd punch you every single syllable coming out of your mouth."

"Understandable." Jin Hyung chuckled.

"My Don, put yourself in her shoes." Namjoon Hyung started. "What would you do if the woman you loved with all your heart called you such hurtful words and left you then will suddenly come back after half a decade saying she's sorry and never meant to lose you. Would you her give chance?"

"I will if it's Sana." I sighed.

"You're lovesick!" Yoongi Hyung laughed.

"I swear to God. If they dared to touch a single strand of her hair." I shot the targets three times. "I'd bring them to hell." I growled.

"Nothing bad will happen if you'll tell her the truth," Taehyung said. "Hey, why are you pushing that he should tell her the truth?" Jimin Hyung asked.

"It's only been 3 weeks ever since you came back to her. Don't you think it's too early?" Hoseok Hyung said. "There's nothing wrong saying the truth early." Taehyung scoffed.

Yoongi Hyung groaned, "Let's shake it off. Let's go to the club. I want to have fun." I wore my suit back and they stared at me. "You're not coming?" Hoseok Hyung asked.

I shook my head off. "You haven't gotten laid for years. Are you that sure she'll come back to your arms? So loyal."

"Fuck off." I hissed and they all chuckled.

• • •

I feel like this chapter is boring. Lmao sorry.