80

Sana

I didn't woke up because of the sunlight peeking through the gaps of the large grey curtains. In fact, it's still dawn. I woke up because of a dream.

It's a dream and not a nightmare. But, is there differences between the two of them?

I glanced at my side and saw the alarm clock saying what time it is.

5:20 am

Wow, I never usually wake up at this hour. I tried to move to go to the balcony and watch the sunrise but his hands were wrapped tightly on my waist. I smiled, he's still sleeping so peacefully.

I carefully unwrap his arms around me, he groaned in his sleep. He seemed too peaceful. I stood up then slowly opened the curtains. After that, I laid right beside him again and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I smiled then grabbed my phone, tapping the Camera app and putting it on time-lapse to record the sunrise.

In Japanese Mythology, Amaterasu, the goddess of sun, is the sister of Susanoo, the god of the storms and the sea, Tsukuyomi, the god of the moon. It was written that Amaterasu had painted the landscape with her siblings while she created ancient Japan.

Few minutes later, the sun already rose.

Few minutes later, again, I hear Jungkook groaning in his sleep, I guess he's waking up.

I bit my bottom lip trying to hide my smile as I had a naughty idea in my mind.

I removed my bottom underwear, panties. Then hovered above him with a naughty smirk plastered in my lips.

I tugged to the strap of his shorts and pulled it down exposing his cock.

I bit my bottom lip again, giggling as I position myself. He frowned.

"Baby? What are you doing—" he was cut off by his own hiss when I sinked his cock inside me.

I moaned and started going up and down. "O-Ohhhh, Jungkook." I squeezed my own breasts and threw my head back.

He growled out of pleasure and guided me by placing his hands on my hips. "S-Shit, baby." He moaned.

He started thrusting upwards, skin slapping sounds and our moans filled the room and I rolled my eyes out of pleasure.

"You're so tight, baby. How the fuck are you still so goddamn tight?" He groaned and continued thrusting.

"O-Ohh, S-Sana— You're so delicious, love." He grunted.

I clenched around him letting out a moan as I reach my high.

"I'm cumming, baby." His thrusts became rougher and rougher until we both cummed. He cummed inside me because I was still on control.

"Damn. What a beautiful way to wake up." He smirked.

I pecked his lips then we both wore our shorts, well I just wore a shirt and a panty while sleeping. I grabbed the tissue box then wiped my inner thighs.

After that, I hovered above him again. My favorite position.

"Did you...had a good sleep?" I asked. He nodded and pecked my head.

I put my hands on his chest then placed my chin there, looking up to him. "My mother said we'd visit our cemetery park. We have our own cemetery at the palace and they said our ancestor's remains are placed there." I yawned.

"I was shocked when I found out that you're a Yakuza princess, love." His chuckle vibrated on his chest.

"Your Hyungs...did a great job on hiding it from me." I mumbled and started drawing random patterns on his chest.