42

Author

Sana almost lost consciousness and was breathing heavily. "N–No! This is a dream Sana wake up! This is a dream!" She started walking away from the street while slightly slapping herself as she mumbles. Her arm got yanked by a certain person making her turn around.

"Where are you going?"

"You!–You— D-Do I know you?" She tried to smile and act like she doesn't know the person. Because God knows how much she doesn't want to see any of them. "Stop acting like that, Sana." He says in a serious tone.

"Oh– M-Mister, how did you know my name?" She nervously chuckled and stuttered every single syllable.

Taehyung had enough and grabbed her hand again to hug her. The hug was tight, so tight. Like crushing her bones to specks of dust. "Shit, I miss you."

Sana looked up. It is really Taehyung.

She tried her best to push Taehyung away, and in luck, she succeeded.

"Why are you here?" Her voice was stern and filled with anger.

"Listen—"

"NO! I don't—don't want to listen." She spitted.

"Sana just listen!—"

"No! I don't want to listen! Because I don't care what will you say! I don't care about you!" Sana shouted. Taehyung sighed, "I know. And I'm sorry for suddenly coming here." His voice is soft.

Sana

"Taehyung, I— Whatever it is, I don't want to hear it okay? I've worked hard, so so hard so that I can forget and look forward to everything. Don't ruin it by showing up and saying sorry." I said. "Sana please, I just really want to talk. I know you're still not eating dinner. Would you like to join me?"

"Taehyung I don't really want to have anything to do with you." I said. "It won't be long. Sana please.."

I stared at him. He looked apologetic and desperate. "After this, I don't want to see your face again," I said. He nodded quickly and led me inside his car.

"Why did you pop out all of the sudden? Are you following me?" I asked coldly

"Why did you pop out all of the sudden? Are you following me?" I asked coldly. "Well, I am following you. But I'm glad I did. You shouldn't wander around in the streets, especially at night."

"I have a car and—"

"Yes, I know you got it fixed." He mumbled, I didn't hear the whole thing. "Sana, I just— just want to say sorry... b-back then."

"I'm sorry I won't forgive you. It's not easy. If you're truly saying sorry you should've said it 8 years ago."

"Taehyung, I'm doing well in my life. I don't want anything more. B-But, how are you doing? How's life so far?" I mumbled the last questions. He became a friend back then. So I think I should at least, ask how's life to him. "It's fine. Sometimes shit happens you know. But Jungkook seems to miss—"

He stopped talking when he noticed my expression the moment he said his name. "There's a lot of things you don't know, Sana."

"I'm not interested in those things." I smiled. "I guess you really moved on." He sighs and I looked down. I glanced at my watch, it was already 10:30 pm. "It's getting late. I should go" I stood up and held my bag.

"Please, act like you never saw me Taehyung. Goodbye." I bowed and turned around to see the owner of the eyes who had seen me naked for more than twenty times.

• • •

Three chapters straight cliffhangers. I'm sorry yall I had to do it. 💀