29

Author

"Jungkook?"

"I've been meaning to ask you something." Sana mumbled. Jungkook lightly lifted his brow. "What is it, baby?"

She gulped and positioned herself in a much more comfortable position. "If ever.. you'll allow me.." Sana started, her dainty fingers fiddling with each other. "If ever you'll allow me.. I really want to finish studying."

Jungkook pursed his lips like he was thinking.

He wanted to say no.

But he didn't want her to lose the hopeful look of pleading in her eyes.

Jungkook sighed deeply. "Alright.. I'll try to think about it, baby."

Sana's eyes basically glimmered, wrinkles forming on the sides of them as she grinned happily. "Thank you! Thank you!"

Jungkook lightly smiled.. and let Sana put kisses all over his face.

-

Sana lay on his chest in contentment. A miniature smile lingered on her lips like a tattoo Jungkook placed on her.

She's happy.

She hadn't realized it for the past few months. She's happy to be with him.

I could stay with him forever.

But then it hit her.

"What are you thinking about, baby?" Jungkook gently asked, eyes concerned seeing her suddenly on the edge. "I know you know that I know when you're worried about something."

"I..." Sana's lips opened and closed, finding the right words to utter.

She's scared. Too scared.

"You can ask me whatever you want, pretty. I won't be mad." He says in a hushed tone, his palm on her cheek. Jungkook looks at her as if she was the most fragile thing n the earth.

Sana leaned to his touch, gathering every bit of courage she has. "Jungkook.."

"Hm?" He hummed.

"You're not.. You're not gonna leave me, right?"

Jungkook frowned at her sudden question. "What do you mean, baby?" SHe anxiously bit her lip. "I mean.. eventually you'll get tired of me and.. and.."

Jungkook only stared at her. "I don't think you realize just how far I'm willing to go for you, Sana."

Sana's eyes slightly widened.

He let out a sigh once again and kissed her lips as if he was sealing a promise. "I'll never leave you, baby."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

But in the midst of her contentment, another thought came across her mind.

What are we?