73

Sana

I continued to stare down at the lifeless body on the ground. Breathing heavily as I feel confused.

I feel scared because I wasn't scared.

I should feel guilty. But I wasn't. I'm a Doctor, I save lives but I don't feel any slight of guilt for what I did.

He was dead on the spot.

"That's my good girl.."

I heard a chuckle of amusement from behind. I turned around and saw Jungkook smirking— like proud for what I did with his hands inside his pockets.

He walked towards me then saw the gun that he..gave me on the floor. His smirk widened.

'If you take this with you. That's an answer that you'd rule with me forever, baby. And I meant, forever.'

"You have an answer, I see."

"Whatever I do.. Whatever I say. You'll always be mine. You're heart will still beat for me no matter how much decades will pass." He trailed his fingers on my jawline as I clench my own fingers, hitching my breath.

"I don't care about anyone... about everything. I just want to be with you." I hissed. I grabbed his chin, leveling his and mine's lips.

"I'll gladly be your Queen, Jeon Jungkook."

I smirked and whispered against his lips before crashing them together. He placed his hands on my hips and I wrapped my arm around his neck.

I leaned away from his lips and started biting, kissing and nibbling his neck. He gripped my hips and almost grinded his body to mine.

"B-Baby, I don't really like the idea of making out in front of a dead man you just killed seconds ago." He groaned as I was sucking his neck.

I pulled away while chuckling. He held my hand with a smirk plastered on his lips. "Let's go, love?"

I nodded, grabbed the gun from the ground and went inside with him.

When we got inside he placed his hand on my lower back and then walked downstairs to go to the Underground.

The Underground is very very exclusive. The lights are more lit as well as the music. Strippers— don't wear anything at all.

"Jungkook? Where are we going?" I asked, looking up to him.

Jungkook

I held her hands. "The Yakuzas amuses you very good. I think it'll be nice if I introduce you to them. Do you want to?" I asked.

Her eyes lit up, she pecked my lips and nodded with a smile on her face. She didn't need to tiptoe because she's wearing heels. She looks beautiful.

I held her hand and walked towards the VIP room. The room had red lights on, black leather couches are placed everywhere and there is a pole in the middle for the entertainment. But I'd rather watch my baby dance for me.

They stood there, meters away from the pole, getting all entertained by the woman dressed with nothing, dancing all over.

"There's the Don." Namjoon Hyung said and their gazes fell on me. Until, I noticed their Oyabun staring at Sana who's roaming her eyes around the room in awe. I narrowed my eyes.