54

Jungkook

I was looking down at my phone that's holding my phone as Namjoon was explaining what we'll do on our next encounter with that fucking Chan. "Chan's clan had been always like this. Furious. Unpredictable. Rich. But when the real game is on. Those scared motherfuckers will ran away-"

I swiftly raised my hand, signaling for Namjoon to stop. And quickly pressed the button. Of course, I answered real fast, she's my treasure after all.

"Hey, you gorgeous handsome sexy motherfucker."

I furrowed my eyebrows, her voice was raspy.. "Sana? Are you drunk?" I clenched my jaw.

I heard her sniffle, "Why? Why did you do that? How can you do t-that?"

I closed my eyes and took a deep sigh. "Where are you?"

"Don't come back. Don't please. Don't you think you had enough? Do you...expect me to come back in your arms, smiling like you did nothing?"

"Baby, where are you?"

"Hmm, I don't know. Why don't you find out? You handsome sexy bastard." She laughed.

"Stay where the fuck you are. I'm coming for you."

I hung up and immediately contacted Muhyeok. "Where the hell is she? Isn't she at my club?"

"She purposely changed their location which is supposed to be at your club. She's at Domaine's Club, Don."

I hung up and called the driver. I massaged my temples and scoffed. "Where to, Don?" He asks.

"Domaine's Club. Drive fast." He nodded and got in.

'domaine club'

'domaine club'

I got out, the guards widened their eyes and bowed. "What brings you here, Don?" They asked. "Someone," I said and they opened the door. The interior is like any other clubs in Seoul. "Find her." I growled to my men. I knew she was here. I see her little friend, Dahyun dancing there.

"Don, she's at the bathroom hallway. Looks like she's with someone." I growled again and went there quickly. I saw how she slapped the guy who was talking to her.

"I said I'm not interested!" She hissed.

I tilted my head, motioning my men to kill whoever the fuck tried to touch her.

She looked up and her eyes lot as I give her an emotionless look. "Ahh, Jungkook!" She cheerfully said.

J-Jesus C-Christ.

Goddamn, this woman is driving me crazy. I looked at her up and down. Fuck. She looks so sexy, I feel my pants tighten but shook it off, for now. "Jungkook, you're here!" She laughs. "Let's go, baby." I said and carried her bridal style, making her yelp.

We walked at the exit at the back so that her friends won't notice. She's out of the cold I guess. My men opened the car door and I hopped in.

I watch her sleeping face. She's beautiful.

Then my eyes went down to the dress she was wearing. She's dangerous to look at.

"Jungkook?" She mumbled in her sleep. "Yes, my love?" I caressed her cheeks and removed strands of her hair that were blocking her face.

"W...Why did you leave me? That...time." She yawned and half-opened her eyes. She's sober.

"There are things better to be unknown, my baby love."

"No, I want to know." She said, weakly.

"Why did you leave me? Is it because of that girl wearing the red dress?" She frowned. "Is she better than me? Or I was just not enough?" She pouted.

"Was I a bad kitten, Daddy?" She chuckled.

I caressed her cheek, "I loved and love you, that's all you need to know."

"No, you don't. Do you know why? You're a Don you don't love." She yawns and cuddles on my chest. "Perhaps you're back because you thought I didn't do omertà. I did it. Can you leave me alone?"

"I know, baby. I know." I said. Suddenly she arranges her position in my lap. Her legs wrapped around me, I feel her clothe area towards my throbbing cock. She also wraps her arms around my neck.

"Didn't I tell you about the drinking? Do you want to- hmmm."

She grabbed my tie and pulled me towards her. I smirked as her hands went on my neck and cheek. I placed my hands on her small waist as she grinds slowly. "Fuck, Sana." I moaned as she places her lips on my neck and gave small kisses to my jaw, sucking my neck.

"Baby, you're drunk." I cut the kiss, she stared at me with those alluring pleading eyes. "You'll kill me tomorrow once you find out what you're doing right now." I chuckled and cupped her face.

"Fine. But.." She pouts again, "Why did you leave me? I want to know, Jungkook. You promised you won't leave me, right? Ah, I know the answer. You found someone more prettier? Sexier? Hotter? I just don't u-understand why did you, and now you're back. Why are you making things hard for me?"

"W...Why are you crying, J-Jungkook?" She asked worriedly. "I'm fine, baby." I said. "No, y-you're crying." She frowned. Her fingers reached for my cheek to wipe out my tears. "Don't cry, Jungkook. I'm here." She cupped my face, closed her eyes and pecked my forehead. Suddenly I feel her face getting buried in my neck and that's when I knew she passed out.

"I'm sorry for not being there physically, my love." I whispered and sighed in her ear.

"I have always loved you."

• • •

So, uhm, yeah...