68

Author

"Yoongi Hyung's team are divided to three. They are on there way to Osaka, Tokyo and Kyoto." Taehyung said making Jungkook nod and smirk in amusement. "This is gonna be amazing." He chuckled.

"Why so?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows.

"You're planning something, aren't you?" Taehyung said and placed the Mini iPad on his desk and they went out of his office. Taehyung can read him like an open book. That's what Taehyung is the best at.

Jungkook glanced at him with the sly smirk while Taehyung just closed his eyes and shook his head.

"Update me.." Taehyung knew what he meant by that so he just nodded slightly bowed at him. "Yep." Taehyung said then left.

His heart fluttered when he saw his love staring at the painted walls that's hanging against the white wall.

Jungkook- being the sneaky man he his. Quickly wrapped his arms around her slender waist and placed his chin on her shoulder. "You like it?" He asks and takes a glance to the paintings.

Sana hummed. "It's simple yet elegant...in a way."

He pecked her cheeks really hard, squishing it. Sana groaned. "I'm jealous." He pouted. Sana frowned. "Why is that?"

"Jimin Hyung called you 'babe'." He rolled his eyes and faced her. "I don't really mind his endearments to me." She chuckled.

"Well, I do mind."

She rolled her eyes playfully. "You're acting like a complete child."

"Only for you, love." He pecked her cheeks again.

Suddenly a tall man approached them. All dressed in black. "The shooting range is ready as always, Boss."

Jungkook nodded then smiled at her. "S-Shooting range.." She mumbled.

He held her hand. "Let's go there, shall we?"

 "Let's go there, shall we?"