47

[ long paragraph-ed italics are always flashbacks ]

Jungkook

"Wow, really? You mean, that night when you got back here in Seoul from LA?" Jin Hyung asked and I nodded. "This is crazy. Sana won't even remember that she killed those motherfuckers." Jin Hyung said. "That's the point. It's better if she's clueless. What's important is— I'll keep her safe."

"How can you say that she won't remember you don't even tell her?" Taehyung spoke again.

"You're saying he should tell her?" Jimin Hyung said. "Why not? She won't understand everything if you won't tell."

"I found something." Yoongi Hyung licked his bottom lip. Taehyung observed him, he was doing his psychological things again. "Don, I think you're the only one who can read this." Yoongi Hyung gave me files that are two inches thick. I furrowed my eyebrows when I saw the title of the file.

'Seok Mental Health Clinic Records.'

"Fuck." I cursed under my breath. Of course, I know this. But every time I see it I couldn't help but blame myself. It's my fault. "You should tell her, Kook. Because I don't like the fact that you just popped into Sana's life after 8 years and she doesn't know the reason why." Taehyung said.

"She must be so confused." Jimin Hyung sighed.

"I don't have plans to tell her. And that's final."

Taehyung scoffed, "Then she'll continue to hate you more rather than the opposite." He walked out, slamming the door.

Sana

Sana

"Sana!" Dahyun sang. "What is it?" I asked. I was hugging my books to my chest as Dahyun runs toward me in the hallway. "Finally! We're going to have our first College Beach Outing! I'm so excited!" She jumped.

"B-Beach?"

"Yes! And it's counted to the attendance as Professor Kim said so you'll be considered absent if you don't join." She said. I whimpered, "I don't have money, dubu."

She laughed I thought she was mocking or making fun of me. "Don't worry, babe. Me too, but it's free of course. Sohyun said she'd pay for everything. That rich bitch." She scoffed. "Is Minseok coming?" I asked, in hopes of him coming makes me calm. She chuckled, "I think there's something hot happening between you and Minseok hmmm, you seem uncomfortable without him." She wiggled her eyebrows.

I groaned, "Are you damn serious? He's my best friend for God's sake!"

Then, Haneul and Changhee approached us. "Hey, Changhee look at Sana she said she doesn't wants to go at the beach outing next week." Dahyun quarrels. Changhee gave me a look, "Sana you're going and that's final."