69

Sana

It's been 3 weeks already.

2 weeks ago I can finally go back to my condo then after that, I didn't saw Jungkook for week. He said that there snipers guarding me, like before. I couldn't help it. I know he is dealing with business. Killing. He's the best at it but my heart it's pounding so hard just thinking of him getting hurt.

I'm wearing a simple dress with my Doctor's coat, my hair pulled to a messy messy bun. I feel tired.

I wonder how is Jungkook doing...

I hope he is fine! Goddamnit!

I buried my face to my palms as I think of it. I wanted to call Taehyung to ask how is Jungkook doing but I know he's busy as well.

I grabbed my phone from the pocket of my coat and then saw its already 9:03 pm. I sighed. All of the sudden I remembered that day when Jungkook brought me to the hospital's rooftop. Though, the hospital where Taehyung brought me to wasn't the hospital where I work at.

"I'll be at the rooftop if you need me." I said to one of the nurses and smiled, she nodded and I made my way inside the elevator.

I keep on sighing after minutes the elevator doors opened. The cold wind welcomed me, sending shivers and goosebumps to my body. Unfortunately, I didn't saw any benches where I can seat so I just sinked my elbows to the railings.

I looked down. It's very far from the bottom. I remembered how many times I attempted to jump off at a building. Countless.

I sighed again. I stared at the lights of the buildings as well as the constellation.

I thought about him. Jungkook and Jungkook and Jungkook.

"God, where are you?" I asked and bit my nails.

What are we? Yeah, what are we? Oh right, he's courting me.

Do people in a courting stage fuck non stop?

I cursed under my breathe. What the hell did I just said? "He's not leaving my mind. How annoying." I chuckled humorlessly then rolled my eyes. I placed my hands to my front pockets.

My phone started ringing and it was Jiwook. I bit my bottom lip slowly. I muted it off and placed it back. I'm cheating- I-I'm cheating on Jiwook with my...uhm, Jungkook.

Don't get me wrong. Jiwook and I never did something close to kissing.

It's like... My body doesn't want to be touched by any other men except for him. As if he craved his name to every organs that I have.

Maybe I still am the 16 year old girl.

Am I?

I heard someone approaching me and it's Sora. A nurse. She was panting like crazy. "Doctor, there's a patient in the ER and he got shot. He's already transferred to the surgical ward. He wants to see you."

I cursed under my breath then went down with her at the elevator. After a few minutes, it reached the 1st floor. I arranged my Doctor's coat then ran towards the surgical ward. I quickly grabbed my face mask.

I went inside the ward then almost almost fainted. "Oh god.."

What happened to you, Jungkook?

"He passed out 2 minutes ago. He got shot on the left side of his stomach." The nurses quickly stated as I rip his top. My hands are shaking as I grab one of the surgical instruments.