43

Sana

I woke up with a loud gasp and cold beads forming on my forehead. I closed my eyes and smiled, thank God it was just a dream! I sighed and opened my eyes. But found myself in an unfamiliar place. The room was so luxurious and modern, I stood up and I was only wearing the main dress I have underneath my coat.

I recalled what happened last night.

Taehyung forced me to go with him to a restaurant named Jinchimni then... then..

My heart dropped it made me gulp. I'm not gonna allow them, to enter my life after everything once again. I'm not the same girl anymore that will look up to him as if my world won't revolve without him. I won't let him..dominate, hurt or even touch me again.

But sometimes I think, maybe I'm the reason why I got myself hurt. I expected much from a man like him just because of the countless nights of pleasure. I mean, why would he love a woman like me. I don't even think I'm a woman back then I'm just a little girl surviving in a cold world. To him, I'm just a dot. Although I've moved on from everything and I don't want to see any of them. It just...brings the pain back that I've worked so hard to bury.

I quickly stood up and wore my coat. Placing my heels, I hear the door slowly opening. I'm in a crouching position because of my heels that I only saw black shoes approaching me.

"Woman, the Don wants you in his office right away. Just obey or else we'll hurt you."

Author

Sana chucked but held no amusement but soon realized it. "D...Don?" Her voice shook. The men nodded, She glared at them. "No. I won't. Tell me the exit right away and tell your Don I don't want to see him—"

The tallest among the three of them slapped her so hard that it echoed across the house. Making Sana stumble and fall landing on her butt, holding her cheek. "Such a bitch." The other one smirked.

Her eyes started to moist as her mind went blank. It's happening again, the trauma, the sadness she almost died trying to escape. The guys grabbed her hand and dragged her all the way to his office. But of course, she was fighting back.

"Just obey, slut." And there's that word. Oh God, that word.

The side of her bottom lip was bleeding due to the slap. Soon, she didn't even realize where she was until the guards dropped her on the floor.

"Don, this woman is such a bitch. She was fighting all over when we dragged her here. What a slut. Don, you should kill her! She even said she doesn't wants to see you!"

"I wasn't asking for your opinion, aren't I?"

The guard was taken back and no words escaped his mouth. Jungkook stood up from his chair and stared at the man who just dissed and talked dirty to a woman he's been looking for.

"Leave." He hissed. The guards quickly nodded and left, locking the door.

Jungkook glanced at her who was still on the floor while sobbing. She looked up with her bloodshot eyes and weakly stood up. He furrowed his eyebrows as he saw the blood coming out from the side of her lips. Taking his thumb, he attempted to wipe the blood off but Sana moved back. Not wanting to make any skin contact.

"Why...am I here." She said sternly and formed a fist in her hands.

"Why did I see you again.." She sobbed.

"Why–Why are you with h–her?" She said.

"Why not?"

"B–Because— W-What about u–us?"

"Awww, you believe there is an 'us'?"

"B–But we–we—"

"We fucked? Yeah, we fucked, a lot. And that doesn't make you any different from them. You just used to be my main whore."

"Jungkook I don't understand–"

"Here, let me explain. You actually believe that something can become between us? Oh, baby. You're just a mere slut that I love to fuck. Do you think I love? Did you actually think I'd love you?"

"But you– you... Said you love me and–and I know that y–you do." Her voice cracked at the end, tears are overflowing.

"I'm a Don, Sana. And I don't love."

"Yeongseok, I want her out of this house."

"Pack her things and make sure she leaves before night."

She wiped her tears at the memory. Hoping Jungkook won't use her crying and weakness against her.

"Stop crying, please." He again attempted to touch and caress her face but she walked a step away. "Don't touch me." She spat.

"I want..to...have you back in my life.." He said in a low voice.

Sana laughed while tears are flowing, she looks like a crazy yet beautiful woman. Her laugh wasn't amusing. "Y...You want me back?" She chuckled.

She took her hand and slapped his cheek."Wow, after all these years. You're just gonna pop out one night along with your friend and say 'I want to have you back in my life' ?" She hissed. "So what now? You're gonna lock me up in your house and treat me like your main whore again?" She said staring directly at him

"I'm not gonna let myself fall on your words and traps again. I'm not gonna let myself wrap around your finger." Her voice cracked at the end. "Besides, Jiwook is already there for me." She added.

Jungkook just stared at her while she rants. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have patients to treat. Don't...Don't enter my life once again. Please." She turned around but Jungkook grabbed her hand and held both sides of her face, pulling her into a deep passionate kiss.

She didn't kiss back, yet she also didn't fight back. Finally, he left her lips and whispered to her ear.

"Oh, how I missed you, my love. 8 years ago, there are countless times I said I would come back and always find you. Even if it means I have to bring heaven down to earth. I'll even bring heaven to hell and hell to heaven for you, baby. I would exterminate every single human being on this planet until you and I are the only ones breathing, my baby."

• • •

The last paragraph tho 😩🔥

edited: ok that was ass