70

Jungkook

"I'm getting bored here." I scoffed. They stared at me. "Are you really hurt?" Yoongi Hyung asked. "Of course not. I don't feel a thing." I smirked. It's 8:00 pm. My baby should be here soon.

"Are you sure?" Jimin Hyung asked.

"Come on, Hyung. It's not like I'm not used to things like this." I scoffed then chuckled.

The door opened, I felt disappointed and fucking frustrated. It's a goddamn nurse not my baby.

I groaned. "Excuse me, Mr. Jeon. I'm here to clean your wounds." The nurse said, her voice muffling for her face mask.

"No, it's good." I said bluntly.

The nurse was taken back at my response and nervously chuckled. "Dr. Minatozaki-"

"Where is she?" I quickly cut her off.

"Dr. Minatozaki asked me to clean your wounds. She just went to a meeting she'll be here any second."

I rolled my eyes and scoffed. I'm only allowing her because I don't want my baby to get mad.

"Fine." I scoffed again.

She nodded. I lifted my shirt and she started doing her shit. Fuck., it feels so disgusting to get touch by women none other than my boo.

I kept rolling my eyes as I feel the nurse's fingers on my left stomach. She looked really young. Maybe around 18.

"Does it hurt, Mr. Jeon?" She asked.

"No." I replied coldly.

"Are you sure?" She asked again.

"I said no."

Stupid shit.

She nodded. After 10 minutes, the door opened and it was Sana. Finally.

"Hi Jungkook.." She smiled. "Are you doing well-" I cut her off.

"No, baby. It hurts so much." I groaned. She frowned and I stared at the nurse who's looking at me with confusion. "It hurts so much. Stop leaving my side, goddamnit!" I whined.

"Move aside, Sora. I'll do it." She said. I smirked but she didn't saw it. The nurse gave her the things then left.

My Hyungs gave me a look. I raised my eyebrows at them with a smirk on my lips. I looked down and Sana was focusing on cleaning my wounds.

I hissed at the 'pain'. Nah, I don't really feel a thing.

Knowing the fact that Sana worries a lot for me makes me believe that- I'll succeed on my plan.

I stare at her. She's wearing a face mask. "Can you remove your face mask?" I asked.

She looked up, "Why?"

"I want to see your face."

"O-Oh. Okay." She gulped, removed it and continued. "Do you still love me?" She stopped and looked up again.

She looked away but stared into my eyes again. "Do you still love me?"

Seconds have passed and we just stared at each other. "I was told that silence means yes." I smirked.

Someone cleared their throat, interrupting us. I totally forgot my Hyungs are still here.

Sana looked down and shook her head. After few minutes she was done. "I'm hurt, love." I groaned again.

"You got yourself in this situation. Can you exactly tell me what happened to you? What's up with Chan?" Seating right next to me with a chair, she held my hand then sighed.