37

[italics are flashbacks]

Sana

My breath hitched. I grabbed the gun in my hand and was mesmerized by it. I gulped. He gave me this. But I didn't bring it when he made me leave. I didn't bring anything. I didn't. The bullets in the end also have diamonds. Although, diamonds don't shine. They reflect.

I shook my head saying no to my mind every second. I placed the guns and bullets back in the box properly then I went outside, to the other side of the building. It's a dark place that has garbages, I look around, and luckily there are no CCTVs so I placed it beside the trash. Good money for those who'll find it but there's no way in hell I'll keep it, I've had enough. I'm so confused. It even has a strap, wherein you'll wrap it to your thigh and place the gun there. It's just impossible. Why is it with me and how the hell did it happen?

I got inside my condo again. It's already past 11:00 pm, I'm wearing a loose white sweater and shorts. I made myself a cup of tea and went to the balcony. The cold air was slapping my face and making my baby hair fly. The open lights of the buildings make the city look more alive. I closed my eyes and just— tried to think of nothing.

But I obviously, failed.

I got a notification on my phone, my friend from a pole dancing class texted me. Yeah, I do pole dancing. After a second, I put my phone down on the table and just stared at the moon.

It's been a month ever since he had left her

It's been a month ever since he had left her. And Sana is surviving in this world. She's all alone and had nothing to lose. Her mental health is unstable and it's getting worse. She applied to a coffee shop and was lucky enough to get accepted. The owner is an old man in his late forties with his lovely wife. She worked a full-time shift for the past 3 months and finally had enough money to buy herself an apartment and tuition for College.

-

"Sana! Get down there you fucking woman!" Minseok shouted breathlessly. "Don't even think about jumping." He said seriously. "Why the hell are you here?!" Sana screamed. "I'm here because I care for you bitch, get the fuck down." He said. "Minseok I don't want to live anymore." She whimpered. Minseok's eyes soften, "Shiba, please. I know you've gone through so much shit in your life but look where you are now! Listen I—I know I don't know why do you want to kill yourself. And I respect your decision if you ain't ready to open yourself to me. Shiba, please,"

Sana shook her head and looked down at the ground from a 20th building floor. And glanced back at him.

Shiba. The nickname Minseok gave her. She just resembles a dog that's popular in Japan and she's Japanese. "I don't think I can take it anymore. T-The pain in my heart, Minseok." She sobbed. "Shh, if it's about family then I feel you. But if it's something else, then forget it and look forward."

His wise words made her feet go down the stair, wherein one step forward is the way to death. "Stop trying to kill yourself, koibito. You're loved." Sana tightened her hug and clutched his chest as she sobbed.

"Let's go down okay? It's almost 2:00 am." Sana nodded. Minseok, being the gentleman he is. Removed his jacket and wrapped it around her. He just saved a woman who's been trying to kill herself for almost a year.

Minseok guided her until they were inside her apartment and sat down on the couch. "It's okay. Just cry it all out."

Minseok would visit her every other day, he'll do anything to make sure there are no self-made scars on her body. Not even a little bit. After two years, Sana had a scholarship from Japan, and of course. It's an opportunity since she's still finding it hard to work late at night at coffee shops. And in Japan, she made no friends and no enemies.

No love, no pain.

College in Japan without Dahyun and Minseok is very boring. Although, Sana made money and went to the Psychiatrist all by herself. The therapy went on for 5 months. She's taking anti-depressant pills for 4 years.

After another two years in Japan, she finally graduated in the courses Med and Psychology, then went back to Korea once more.

• • •

This flashback isn't that detailed, it's just all about graduating. It was the first four years when Jungkook left her. I'm sorry cause it's been weeks ever since I updated. Please bare with me. My country is in lockdown right now due to COVID - 19. Please stay indoors and be safe from this epidemic! 😷💗

edited: my baby's so strong