15

Author

Sana ogled through the window of the lavish Rolls Royce everything that's happening outside.

Sumptuous automobiles parked one after another in front of the main entrance of the party ignited the opaque night due to its dissimilar lights. The structure of the castle-like mansion had antediluvian statues that resembled the sculptures in Italy on each side and a vast quantity of large garden fountains altering colors and formations of waters.

The guests- hundreds of people looked prosperous and all looked like they are swimming money in their mansions. Ranging from novel kinds of large diamonds and gold hanging in their earrings, neck, wrists, fingers. All of the jewelry flickered like the stars in the blanket of pitch-black whenever someone looks up.

The scene unfolded looked rigorously like a red carpet sequence straight from a movie Sana watched in her room one time.

But her attention was snapped when someone walked up to the car and the driver rolled his window down. The two men looked like they had a conversation, whispering at each other and even greeting the Don.

After a few seconds, the man who walked up to the left caused the driver to pull up the window again. He faced Jungkook, and all he had to do was nod as if talking through their eyes before the car, then again takes another turn. Moving away from the flock of opulent people.

"Where are we going..?" Sana asked softly, glancing over at him. That's not the entrance...?

"Mr. Seonu wanted to see me personally, we're gonna enter the VIP area." Sana hummed in understanding. And those people who looked like they were made out of money aren't even as half as to how important Jungkook is in this party.

The Hacienda is huge.. almost as big as Jungkook's... Sana thought.

Soon enough, the car ceased at another entry that looked like the other side of the mansion. Though it's more diminutive than the main, it still looked grandiloquent. And there are only a few people this time, just the guards.

The driver opened the car door, watching Jungkook get off first before she does.

Instantly holding his arm as if she'll be a lost child without him.

Sana looked up at him, she could definitely sense the guard's change of behavior as the Don got out from the car. They couldn't even hide the fact that Jungkook's domineering presence either had them in overawe or terrified.

Ah, I've been there before... She thought.

Suddenly, a man went out from the double, light brown stained glass doors. The man greeted Jungkook and Sana. He wore a tuxedo, his hair slicked into a formal pompadour.

"This way my Don, my Lady. Mr. Seonu is eagerly waiting for you."