46

Author

"W-What are you doing here?" Sana put down the gun and asked him, obviously irritated and confused. "H—How did you find me?" She asked once more.

He chuckled, "I'm a Mafia Don, my love."

She gulped and stared at him as the wind blew her hair. The lights of Hanggang Bridge made his dark blue highlighted hair more visible. He is wearing a turtle neck long sleeve with a black coat. Jungkook groaned, "Why are you here? It's midnight, Sana."

"Why are you here? I don't think it's your business whether I go out in the middle of the night or not." She spitted. Jungkook nodded. Sana scoffed all of the sudden.

"W-Why—Why are you here? I mean, why are you here again? Do you want something from me or—or, Jungkook I'm living a peaceful life. And seeing you, just—just your presence is like pushing the pain button. Don't you understand I don't want to see you! Even hearing your name—" Her voice cracked.

"I said I wanted you back. I never wanted to lose you in the first place." Sana chuckled at his response. "You're crazy!"

"I've moved on from everything. I mean, there wasn't an 'us' in the first place, right? So why bother? If you're gonna say you love me, let me remind you. You're a Don and you don't love." Sana said while smiling and turned around. Before she can open her car door.

"If you think I will stop then you're wrong, baby. I'll court you, find you, and love you. Even if it's against your will. I will work for your forgiveness. Just let me love you again and let me work for it."

"You can't just do that." Her eyes were now moist.

"I've lived 8 years without you. You've made your decision that night. I don't think I can forgive you, it's not crossing my mind."

"Can I hug you at least?"

Sana didn't answer and just looked away. Jungkook quickly engulfed her in his arms. Sinking his face on her neck. After a while, he cupped her face and then pecked her forehead.

"Drive safely, baby boo. I won't follow you. I promise." He said softly. Sana scoffed at the 'baby boo' and just nodded.

Jungkook noticed that Sana was still holding the gun and smirked. Sana opened her car door but a text 'tinged' on her phone so she took it from the pocket of her coat. Her breath hitched again and Jungkook being the most observant, noticed it.

"What's wrong?" He asked and walked towards her. Sana just placed her phone in her chest and shook her head. "It's n—nothing.." She gulped. "Let me see, please?" He pleaded. Sana gave him his phone and saw the text.

It was another picture. But them hugging here at Hanggang Bridge. She heard Jungkook curse. He pulled out her gun and started pointing it at several places where the person who took the picture can possibly be there. When they found no one, Jungkook stared at her.

"When did this start?" He asked and gave the phone back to her. "L-Last night.." She shivered. "You should go. Don't come out at night. Alright? Drive safely, baby love."

Sana groaned, "My name is Sana."

"I know." Jungkook chuckled.

He watched her speed away using her Mercedes Benz and then called someone on his phone. "Never let her out of your sight. She's heading out on Hanggang Bridge, right now." I said.

Jungkook

The black gates opened as I drive inside. I parked my Lambo in front of the house. I went straight to Yoongi's room for his computer shits. Hoseok Hyung is the only one sleeping as the others are awake.

I removed my coat and the long sleeve underneath it. I was basically shirtless. I poured myself some 55-year-old whiskey and sat beside Jimin Hyung who was wiping his blood-stained daggers.

"They're after her." I hissed. "How so? Any signs?" Yoongi Hyung asked. "I went for her at the Hanggang Bridge, they took a picture of us and sent it to her. It's not the first time." I said.

"If I can have her phone I can at least track whoever that person is." Yoongi Hyung said. "What did you do? Did you tell her?" Namjoon Hyung asked. I shook my head, "She doesn't need to know." I said.

"Then she'll continuously hate you. If you'll leave her hanging in confusion all over again." Taehyung spoke.

I cleared my throat. "What happened after that? Did you drive her home?" Jimin Hyung said. "No. She's got her own car. I just had some of our men guiding her."

"To be honest, Taehyung is right. You should go to her door and fucking explain. Cause this shit's not gonna solve on its own, you have to say everything. Reveal the goddamn truth for once." Yoongi Hyung said.

"Why are they after her anyway?" Jin Hyung asked while furrowing her eyebrows. Namjoon groaned, "We've been explaining this shit to you for almost a decade yet you're always goddamn drunk when we say it."

"Shut that mouth, fucker." Jin Hyung rolled his eyes. "So what is it? Like for real."

"Sana killed two of their men who happened to be his uncle and his father using a damn tissue and a pair of scissors."

• • •

I hope you know thaaaat scene.