89

Author

Sana came out from the bathroom, fully cleaned up and wore a brown hollow out waist sweater slim long sleeve turtleneck casual dress with black silhouettes. She smiles when she saw Jungkook wearing his white long sleeve polo but it's still unbuttoned starting from the bottom— exposing his rock like chest and abs.

He's facing the mirror.

She walked towards him then hugged him from behind.

Jungkook smiled and placed his hand on top of hers that's on his stomach. "The maid said that Jin cooked seafoods." She says then went in front of him, holding his hands.

"Where did you got your clothes?" He asked, while his eyes went up and down from her body. "I asked the maids as well."

"We still have a lot to talk about." He chuckled.

"I guess." She grinned and started to button up his polo, he's wearing jeans with a pair of Timberlands. When she's done, Jungkook grabbed her waist and buried his face on her neck. "My mind is still clouded by your dance yesterday. Fuck, I don't think I can focus." He whined.

"I love you." He added.

"I love you too—" she was stunned when she saw the maid looking at them. "O-Oh... I'm sorry, Don." She bowed many times then hurriedly left.

"She just saw their fearful Don acting like a baby." She said teasingly and held his hand as they go outside the room.

"We're at the House all this time huh.." He humbled then stared at her. "How did you even managed to drag my drugged self?" He asks with a smile.

She grinned. Then stopped when she heard a 'click'.

"Jimin?" She asks confusingly as he was holding a Canon camera. "Oh, I'm sorry. I got carried away with these. I'll send them to your Messenger." He chuckles. "Let's go. Food is served!" He added.

-

"Wahh! This looks so good!" Sana exclaimed.

Lobster tails, Octopus, 4 inch Shrimps, Scallop, Abalone, Cockle and Enoki Mushrooms are placed on the table deliciously. They're all spicy.

"Thank you for the food, Jinnie. You're the best." Sana grins. Her nose scrunching up.

Jin was about to seat on his usual chair but Jungkook spoke. "Ah, no, Hyung. Seat here." He pointed at the middle one where he used to seat.

"But you're the Don." Jin said confusingly.

"You're the oldest." Jungkook shrugged and sat right next to Sana.

"I'm still the most good-looking." Jin snorted and sat. "Oh please..." Namjoon tsked. While Jin eyed him like a hawk then rolled his eyes.

"Yeah. I agree. Jin is very very handsome." Sana giggled.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. He just grabbed some gloves then placed it onto his hand, he also grabbed one for Sana's.

"That's why you're my favorite!" Jin said dramatically while putting his gloves as well. Sana just grinned again in response.

"Hey, Sana. Isn't this your cousin?" Sana looked up and saw Jimin's phone right in front of her and there— a picture of Momo in a two piece black bikini.