22

Jungkook

I let out a loud breath through my mouth as my associates finally left the meeting room.

I massaged my forehead using my finger wishing I had just stayed in bed with my baby longer instead of this.

"Do you need anything else, Don?" Namjoon asked as he handed me three folders.

Her.

I shook my head. "No, you may leave, Hyung." I replied and began reading all the documents Hyung gave me. And so he left.

After a while, I heard the door open and saw it was Taehyung.

I instantly frowned. "What are you doing here?" Did he fucking leave Sana alone?

"I need to talk to you about something." He said as he closed the door.

My frown deepened as I observed him. "Wh-"

"It's about Sana."

"Ah, I see where this is going." I licked my bottom lip, placed the documents back at the long table, and gave him my full attention. "Go on, what about her?"

"You need to stop."

I rose a brow. "Stop what?"

Taehyung hissed. "You know what I'm talking about, Jungkook."

"I don't know what you're fucking talking about." I glared at him.

"Jesus, I know something's going on between you and Sana!" I poked my cheek using the tip of my tongue as he looked furious as the seconds went by.

I took hold of the shot glass on the table and twirled it, provoking him. "And? What is it to you that there's something going on between us?"

"She's fucking vulnerable Jungkook! She doesn't belong here and you know that! Why the fuck won't you let her go?!" Taehyung's brow met as he shot pure daggers at me.

"I want her. Is that so fucking hard to understand? Why the fuck do you care so much?! Do you fucking like her?!" I snarled.

Taehyung scoffed followed by a chuckle. "I don't fucking like the girl, alright? I'm just saying that she's too.. she's too precious for someone like you!"

"Someone like me?" I stood up and played with my tongue. "Like me? That I'm using her to warm my bed? So now what you're going soft for that bitch, is that it?!"

He instantly smirked like the fucker knew what he was up against. "Why? Aren't you? She has her fucking charms, Jungkook. And we both know her recent effects on you. Stage one is in denial, right?" Taehyung rose his brows.

I laughed to myself. "You really think I'd be smitten in love like a fucking teenager for a girl?" Is he fucking kidding right now?

"I'm just looking out for the both of you." Taehyung's jaw clenched.

I rolled my eyes and took hold of the empty shot glass on the table, having the urge to grip it until it shatters. "Oh, Hyung you don't need to look out for me like you're my big brother. I'm still your Don and I'm the fucking boss here and I know what the fuck I am doing." I gritted my teeth.

He momentarily glanced down at the floor as I stood up from my chair.

I hear him scoff as I walked passed him and left him alone.

The Jeon Mansion

The Jeon Mansion..

I shut the door of my Maserati as I parked in front of the entrance of the mansion. I didn't bother to greet or even gift anyone a glance. I was already having a shitty day as it is.

I went inside my office and instantly poured myself a drink, gulped it all in one go. I hastily removed my coat, tossing it to wherever it'll fall.

I leaned my palms to the edge of my desk, humorlessly chuckling to myself as I recalled my conversation with Taehyung.

"I don't fucking like the girl, alright? I'm just saying that she's too.. she's too precious for someone like you!"

I scoffed. He doesn't like her but fucking cares so much.

It was this enormous irritation about him that made me pop a vein in my head. Fucking hell.

I already fucked her, didn't I? I don't give a shit about her other than that. She's hot but I don't care about her. She can choke in poison right in front of me and I'd only watch.

Why would I settle for one girl when I could have as many as I want to?

It was just sex.

Good fucking sex.

I narrowed my eyes as I stared at myself through the reflection of the window. I ran my fingers through my hair as I exhaled. I gathered myself and sauntered over to my spinning chair and just went through the documents Namjoon Hyung gave me.

Half an hour later...

My brows knitted when I heard the door knock as I felt the same annoyance when I was talking to Taehyung.

"Fucking hell.." I muttered to myself as I massaged my forehead once again and glared at the door and walked towards it.

"Who the fuck is it?" I hissed and twisted the doorknob open as soon as I got my hands on it.

Ah, there she is.

"Fuck.. what are you doing here-" I held myself back when I saw the dried stains of tears on her beautiful cheeks, wearing a thin shirt and shorts.

"Why are you crying?" I said and pulled her inside with her wrist, gently gripping on them.

"I.." She opened her lips but I saw her eyes glance over at the shit-ton of paper on my desk. "S..Sorry for disturbing you.. I didn't know you were busy-"

"Why are you crying?" I repeated, ignoring her sentence, and just pulled her to my chest. Her arms instantly wrapped around my body.

"Nightmare?" I whispered and continued rubbing her back.

My baby only nodded. I dragged the two of us over to my couch and made her sit on my lap, her face buried in my neck.

"You were gone all day.." I hear her voice muffle.

"Sorry, baby, I got busy." I answered. Why the fuck was I saying sorry? "What did you do all day?" I asked, wanting to distract her from the nightmare she had.

"I talked to Taehyung this morning then.. then.." She trailed off. "..Then I waited for you, for the rest of the day."

Fuck.

She's like a fucking baby.

I hummed at her answer, but after a few minutes, I found myself oddly relaxing when I heard the clement sounds of her small snores.

I glanced to my side and saw my coat laying just beside us, the one I carelessly threw earlier. I grabbed it and placed it over her body, covering her.

I chuckled genuinely.

___

and apparently it's just sex 💁🏻