50

Author

They went to eat steak after going to a fountain show. Jungkook kept staring at Sana who seemed to be more obsessed with wine than last time.

"We really have to talk about your love and obsession for wine." Jungkook said and she quickly looked up. "Why? You don't own me." She said.

"Are you sure about that, baby?" He raised his eyebrows.

"H-Hey, I'm not yours. I have a boyfriend already." She said and kept struggling to cut the steak. He poked the side of his cheek trying to contain his anger and of course, the green monster.

"You should be thankful I came with you." He hears her mumble.

"Let me do it." He whispered and grabbed her plate, cutting the steak for her. "Baby.." He sighs as he saw her sip on her wine again.

"Since when did you forbid me to drink alcohol? You used to...to..t-to.." She looked up to him and saw him smirking.

After eating the sun was already going down and they decided, well, Jungkook decided to bring her to an amusement park. 'Since when did Jungkook like amusement parks?'

"What a nice couple! If you'd like to please visit the gun shooting center—" Jungkook cut off the man who was advertising their show.

"She doesn't like noisy places, move it." He hissed.

She stared at him. 'He knows?' She thought. "Do you want to go to a Ferris Wheel, my baby?" He said softly and held her hand. Sana was about to remove her hand from his but he gripped it. They went to the entrance of the Ferris Wheel and Jungkook called the manager.

"Who the fuck would call me— M..My Don!? What are you doing here? It's nice to see you!" The man removed his hat and bowed. "Seohyeong..." Jungkook smirked. Sana looked at them confusingly. They just stared at each other, like, talking through their eyes. Seohyeong nodded and started the Ferris Wheel's engine and they got in.

"You know that guy?" Sana asked making him chuckle.

"It seems like you always forget. I'm a Mafia Don, baby love. I have men everywhere at any time."

"Beautiful.." Sana mumbles, staring at the windows as they go up but suddenly looked down and flinched. "I...It's s..so high." She gulps.

Sana

He was staring at me for some time. I glanced at his eyes, nose, and lips. Nothing changed his physical appearance. He's still devilishly handsome.

The next thing I know, his face was so close to mine. He cupped my face and brought his lips to mine. His lips were soft. I was kissing back, he bit my bottom lip. I placed a hand on his chest and then when I realized what I was doing.

I pushed him away. "I have a man in my life, Jungkook. I shouldn't be with you—" the Ferris wheel stopped on time. We got out and Jungkook forced me to go with him at a park.

We bought ice cream, even if it was freezing cold already.

I was holding the cone and licking the ice cream as my eyes darted to his tongue sticking out. I gulped.

"Shit." I slapped myself. We were standing at the bridge where there is a lake underneath. I finished my ice cream and he stares at me.

He started telling some random story but he stopped when he heard me winced in pain. I held my stomach and groaned. "Are you okay? Baby?" He held my arm. "T-Take me home now.." I said.

He just fetched me to the entrance and left

He just fetched me to the entrance and left. I went to the bathroom and changed my pads. My stomach hurts so bad. As a Doctor, you never really know when cramps are gonna attack you. I changed to a black long hoodie but still had shorts.

I turned off the television and hugged my knees. "It hurts.." I winced in pain. After a few minutes, I was already sobbing. Who even invented period cramps?

I was in pain that I didn't even notice the door opened.

I almost flinched when I feel someone sitting next to me. Placed its hand inside my hoodie. Caressing my pained stomach.

I looked up and saw him. "Y-You didn't leave?" I mumbled.

"Shh, baby. I'm always here for you." He kept caressing my tummy with his warm hand. It's so warm. Just like before. 8 years ago.

"As I said, I'll never leave you." He pecked my forehead and used his free hand to wipe out my tears.

He laid my head on his shoulder, I feel him giving kisses to my head and sniffing my hair. His palm was still on my stomach.

"You're going to be fine, baby. Just sleep, because when you wake up I still love you."

• • •

The date didn't go well as I expected but, you got some sweet comforting at the end though. I'm sorry to disappoint you with the date part. I actually consider this as a fluff or soft chapter. Most of the chapters are hot as hell if you know what I'm talking about lol.