90

Author

10 months later...

"Have a good night Dr. Minatozaki." Sora bowed with her hands placed in her front pockets, her voice muffled against the face mask she was wearing.

"You too, Sora." Sana smiled and waved at her as she continue to walk towards the exit.

Her work is supposed to end at 8:00 pm, but she took a half day because Jungkook said he'll take her on a date.

A date.

She walked towards her white Mercedes Benz A-Class car. She smiles when she gets in, she bought this just 2 months ago. Sana bought it with her own money. Jungkook insisted he'd buy her everything and she knows that. Though, back then, when Jungkook was not around. She saved up money so she can buy what she wants.

But she hasn't seen Jungkook for 3 days.

He went to Dubai.

She started her car engine and placed her bag on the seat right next to her. She got a notification from her mom. She smiled and then texted an 'I love you too Mom.' before exiting the texting app. Her heart fastened when she saw her lock screen.

It was the photo that was taken by Jimin, 10 months ago.

They're both holding hands, while Sana was smiling, her nose scrunching and her eyes disappearing. The same goes for Jungkook as they stare at each other.

She took a deep sigh and smiled. Her fingers caressed the screen before placing it on her lap and started driving back to her condo.

While combing her hair, a text popped out from her notifications

While combing her hair, a text popped out from her notifications. She frown and then saw it was a text from Jin.

- tie ur hair to a ponytail, bb <3

It made her frown more. She texted back. 'Why?' Within seconds he replied.

- just do it, darling. by the way, muhyeok will drive u. no need to bring ur car.