65

Author

Jungkook cupped her face, crashing both of their lips. He felt Sana's smirks as they both fight for dominance. She slid her tongue inside his mouth and roamed it around earning a grunt from Jungkook. He squeezed her breasts making her moan.

"B-Bed.." She whimpered.

Jungkook nodded. Opened the car doors then locking it. He carried her towards the house in bridal style. Until they reached the bedroom.

They didn't bother locking it- they're the only people in this house.

Sana got down from his arms. She tugged her fingers on his polo in the chest and pushed him roughly in the bed. Jungkook bit his bottom lip trying to contain his smile. Oh how much he missed this...

She started to hover him but he grabbed the nape of her neck, crashing their lips once again. He hovered on top of her and ripped her long sleeves, revealing her white laced bra. He gulped, feeling his erection grow bigger.

He removed his long sleeve polo and went on her neck. Kissing, nibbling, licking it leaving hickies all over. Sana moaned at the familiar feeling. It's been so many years since she felt it. "Jungkook.." She moaned.

Music to his years- yes.

Jungkook stared at her eyes. Asking for permission. Sana didn't hesitated to nod.

"Oh baby..." He groaned with a smirk and pulled her jeans as well as his. "Fuck me already..." She whined. Jungkook continued smirking and started kissing her all over again as he groped her breasts and clothe area.

"Hmm, more."

He ripped her panties then stared at her pink cunt. He bit his lip. "So sexy. Fucking wet." He hissed then also ripped her bra. Leaving her fully naked under him.

He finally stripped himself away. Jungkook saw her gulp, her index finger that's in between her lips as she stared at his aching cock. Fuck, she's so sexy.

"Fuck me, Jungkook. Hard and rough like we used to." She smirked seductively and opened her legs. "Oh I'll fuck you good, baby." He growled and grabbed his length. Rubbing the tip of it to her entrance. He hissed. "I missed this tight little pussy, my love."

"Jungkook, please." She begged.

He smirked then placed it halfway inside her, a whimper escaped her lips. "Shit-Fuck!" He groaned.

He started thrusting in and out, in and out and their moans echoed around the room. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he started thrusting harder, deeper and rougher.

"You like that, baby? Hm? Do you miss this huge cock banging that sweet cunt?"

His groped both of her breasts using both of his hands. "Look into my eyes as I fuck you, baby." He said.

"S-SHIT- FUCK JUNGKOOK!" She moaned. "Ohh, baby you're still so tight!"

She tried her best to stare at his eyes, they were looking at her with- lust and love.

"Faster, Jungkook." She begged and kissed his lips.

No one stopped moaning- it's like they're so desperate for each other. The both of them didn't had any fuck for almost half a decade.