66

Author

Sana gulped. "I-I should get going." She was about to walk away but he grabbed her wrist. "You'll stay with me for 2 weeks, my love."

She frowned. "W...Why do I have to stay with you? I have work, Jungkook. I'm a Doctor, patient needs me."

"You still need to fully recover, sweet." He smiled softly. "Your colleagues knows. Don't worry. Let's go downstairs to have breakfast, shall we?" He turned around but Sana gripped on his shoulders while whimpering.

"I....I..uhm.." She gulped again.

Jungkook scoffed and chuckled. "Gosh, baby." He grabbed her by the waist and carried her bridal style. "This is your fault." Sana looked away and rolled her eyes.

He scoffed once again. "You begged. What my baby wants, my baby gets." He smirked.

She looked away again, blushing this time. "I'm not a fucking baby. I'm a grown ass woman." She sasses.

"Grown woman, hm? I know." He smirked again while glancing at her body. She is a grown woman.

Once they- well, Jungkook got down by the stairs. He placed her on the couch then went to the kitchen. Sana couldn't believe herself. It's been weeks since she said whatever he does he won't have her thighs opened for him and look what just happened last night.

She extended her arm to grab the remote and then opened the television, placing the channel to the news. She couldn't help but to bury her face to her palms as she kept on repeating what happened last night. She glanced at Jungkook and saw his scratched-filled back and it's very red.

She saw her bag laying on the other couch and tried her best to get it, which in luck she succeeded. She immediately dialed Dahyun to ask if there's something added to the pill. A viagra.

"Hey, Sana." Her voice wasn't cheerful but groggy, looks like she just woke up.

"You okay?" She asked.

"Uh, yeah. I just feel really tired. I kind of had sex with the hot dude. He's fucking rough." She yawned.

"You tricked me. Didn't you? Was there a viagra on the pill?"

"Nah, it wasn't. It's just a birth control pill I've been using for years now. Trust me, girl. You're a Doctor you know that it's very rare in Korea to find birth control pills with viagra."

She's right. "B-But..." She sighed. "Are you sure?"

"I'm a 101% sure here. Wait- I didn't saw you last night. You...fucked with someone?"

"W-Well, not really- I mean, kind...a?"

"On fuck you so much, I'm proud of you!"

"Thanks. Bye."

She hung up. Dahyun's right. There was no viagra on the pill. So it's onto herself. "Are you okay, my baby?" Jungkook sat beside her and she just nodded. She faced him. "Jungkook, I know you. What other reasons why I'm staying with you?"

"Sit on my lap, first, baby." He smirked and patted his lap.

"I'm serious on this one!" She raised her voice and earning a chuckle from him. "I'm serious on this one too, baby. Sit on my lap."