34

Sana furrowed her eyebrows at the view. "Jungkook?" She mumbled.

Jungkook was smirking as he talked to the other girl who was wearing a red tight spaghetti dress, it hugged her curves.. She's sexy. She frowns when he saw him peck her cheeks. She bit her lip, her throat was aching because she was holding back her tears.

She approaches them and calls Jungkook.

"J—Jungkook!" She stopped, and the both of them turned around. Jungkook just gave her the icy glare that he gives to everyone,. Different.. so different from the way he used to look at her where she would melt. The woman glared with curiosity and displeasure. "Who's she?" Her voice was soft but a hint of coldness was there. "Why are you here?" Jungkook ran his tongue on his inside cheek while looking down at her.

"W–Why'd–d, Why'd y-you do t-that?" She stuttered. "Do what?" Jungkook hissed.

"Why–Why are you with h–her?" She said, voice breaking.

"Why not?" He rolled his eyes and scoffed. The lady wearing red just stood there with a smirk.

"B–Because— W-What about u–us?" She gulped and tried to hold back her tears. Jungkook chuckled and leaned toward her.

"Awww, you believe there is an 'us'?" He smirked. Sana scoffed, not believing what he just said. "B–But we–we—"

"We fucked? Yeah, we fucked, a lot. And that doesn't make you any different from them. You just used to be my main whore."

"Jungkook.. what.. I- I don't understand–" Tears rolled from her precious eyes.

"Here, let me explain. Do you actually believe that something can become between us? Oh, baby. You're just a mere slut that I loved to fuck. Do you think I love? Do you actually think I'd love you?"

"But you– you... said you loved me and–and I know that y–you do." Her voice cracked at the end, tears are overflowing.

"Please.. don't you love me, Jungkook?" Eyes looking up to him, hoping he would chuckle and smile at her and tell her he was only joking. That he didn't mean what he said.

"I don't." He growled.

More tears fell down. "But I do!"

"I'm a Don, Sana. And I don't love."

But you kissed my scars..

"Y—You're lying!" She cried. "I.. I love you so much, Jungkook. You're the only one I have.. I love you.. p-please don't do this to me. Please love me back.. please.."

"Do you want me to prove it?" He chuckled.

"Yeongseok, I want her out of this house." He hisses and said it to his man. "J–Jungkook, why a–are you doing this? I t–trusted you." She says. "Jungkook, you said you w—won't leave me! Don't do this to me, Jungkook-please!" She sobbed and tried to hug him. 

"Jungkook... please love me— hurt me, ruin me. But.. please.. don't leave me. Please I'll do anything just so you would love me back!"

"Pack her things and make sure she leaves before night," Jungkook mumbled to Yeongseok and he nods. "Jungkook, please!" She sobbed as Jungkook and the lady went to the Underground.

Sana went to her room and continued overthinking. What is she gonna do now? What's happening? What's wrong with Jungkook's way of treating her all of the sudden? Isn't she enough? She knew it, she knew, she shouldn't have trusted a man like him. The feeling of betrayal, jealousy anything that defines hurt is overwhelming her. She didn't pack her things. It was never her thing. The clothes, undergarments, and everything in her room are Jungkook's.

Someone knocked on the door two times, she stood up weakly and opened it.

"Taehyung.."

"He wants you out in instant." He said coldly. "Tae, what did I do? Did I do something wrong?" Taehyung shook his head. "You didn't do anything, Sana. Just–Just set your mindset that in this way, you'll be safer." He said. "Taehyung, you too?" She sobbed. "I just follow Don's orders, Miss." He said. It was as if he was not the guy who comforted her, listened to her, protected her...

"T—Tae I don't understand— Wha-what's happening? W–W–Why is he acting t-that way?" Her voice cracked.. Taehyung gulped, trying so hard not to pour down what he knows and what he feels.

"S...Sana leave now or else I'll... I'll drag you out." He looked away. Sana couldn't believe it, she trusted him the most and he'll say that? Sana just stood, not moving a muscle until Taehyung gripped her arm and dragged her outside.

"Tae just explain it to me!" She sobbed. "This is the way..Sana. Please, leave and tell no one of us." Taehyung closed the door.

"J-JUNGKOOK! Please!" She begged and begged and begged. "Miss, The Don's order to me is to make you leave. Please leave now." The man said gently. "N–No! I won't leave I want to know the reason!" She cried.

The guard sighed and went inside again, locking the door. She kept knocking and knocking but help isn't present.

It's been 3 days and still, she hasn't left Jungkook's door

It's been 3 days and still, she hasn't left Jungkook's door. She sat on the small stair, wiping her tears. Her voice was already harsh, because of the nonstop crying and her eyes were bloodshot. She wiped her tears. Millions of thoughts were racing in her head. Wasn't she enough? Maybe Jungkook really sees her as a whore and a slut he loved to fuck. Maybe the lady in red was way better in bed? Or maybe she just really thought a guy like him will love her.

She gulped and gripped her fingers. "T—Tell your Don." She started.

"Don't ever come back for me." She licked her bottom lip and the guard nodded. She placed a flat smile and walked away.

• • •

edited: i said we laughing today