88

Jungkook

I'm hovering above her. Giving her kisses and bites all over her body. My fingers went down to her pussy. I smirked— it's dripping wet.

I rubbed her clit then bit her earlobe. "Seat on my face, baby." I whispered.

I leaned away then saw her face. She looked so fucked. Her hair is messy and her lips are swollen. She still looked so beautiful.

I kissed her cheek really hard then...she straddled on top of me. Switching positions.

She sat on my face.

"You smell so fucking good." I hissed and started licking her clit. She threw her head back and started moaning. I flattened my tongue and moved my head, from side to side— knowing that's how she likes it.

She tastes so fucking sweet. So fucking delicious.

Her fingers went on my hair, tugging on them as she started grinding her sweet sweet pussy on my tongue.

My hands caressed her smooth thighs then made their way up to cup her beautiful breasts. I can hear the sound whenever I caressed her body— her skin's so smooth and delicate

"OHH SHIT FUCK— J–JESUS CHRIST!" She screamed. I smirked at her moans and continued eating her sweetness.

My hands travelled to her back and squeezed her ass she grinds.

In. Out. In. Out. In. Out.

My tongue went in and out from her pussy.

Her sweet, wet, bare and so so pink pussy.

"O-O-OHHH!" She cried. I smirked again— she looked down into my eyes and continued tugging on my hair. Which oddly felt good. My hands went back to squeeze her breasts again.

"I-It feels so g-good." She moaned loudly.

"I—I'm c-cumming, Jungkook!" Tears brimmed in her eyes.

I flattened my tongue on her pussy all over again. Lapping it. Sucking it.

So sweet....

She rolled her eyes and screamed as she released her juices. Her grip on my hair is getting tighter yet it feels so good. I moaned as her juices flowed on my tongue. She tastes so good.

She let out heavy sighs and wiped her tear stained cheeks.

"Baby? Why are you crying? Did I hurt you?" I asked while panicking

She grinned and rubbed her eyes. "No. It just felt so good." She said.

I suddenly remembered that time when... I ate her out at the table inside my private jet and she also cried.

I chuckled and caressed her face.

"I..." She stopped.

"Yes, my baby love?" I asked and placed my hand on her curves.

"Aren't you curious why I picked this room? It has mirrors all over it." She said, still grinning then sat right next to me. I rest my back in the headboard and grabbed her hand. Pecking the back of her palm.