95

Author

Sana immediately opened her eyes the moment she heard that name.

That name. That also made her life miserable along with her hoax of a father. Takahashi.

She looked up to Jungkook who was staring at Taehyung and Jimin with his eyebrows knitting.

"What do you mean?"

"Lee Gyeongmin. She's alive." Jimin repeated.

"What the fuck? I killed that bitch already." Jungkook said.

"Bitch." Airi repeated and giggled.

"Oh, no, no, no, honey. Don't say that." Jungkook cooed at her, who was sitting on the couch while staring at them.

"Bitch." She repeated.

Jungkook let out a frustrated sigh, he smiled at her. "I'll sell all your toys if you repeat what I said again, darling."

Airi giggled and then continued watching television. "That's how frustrating you are when you were a kid, said Jin Hyung," Jimin said.

"L-Lee Gyeongmin, is alive?" Sana stammered and faced them.

"The police and other political people that are under us have been switched to Busan just 2 weeks ago. And the new policies here... Said to be confirmed that Lee Gyeongmin bought their loyalty, also two weeks ago. She did it on purpose."

"What is she trying to do?" Sana said, her eyes widened.

"They said that it's for business only. But, I'm sure she has other plans. Turns out that she also had a deal with the American Mafia that Chan also made a deal with. But they backed out from the deal once they found out that she's fucking with the JJeon Mafia. They got scared because they heard what... Sana, did to Chan when we were in Tokyo. 5 years ago."

"Jungkook you said you killed her, right? Why is she alive?" Sana asked.

"Right. Hoseok Hyung and I were there when we threw her body at the sea. We even wrapped it with duct tape. Some of her friends in gambling reported a missing case for her. But they never found the body." Taehyung said and licked his bottom lip.

"But, she's still alive when we threw her there. That bitch was struggling the shit up to get out. Jungkook, you just wounded her with the katana. But she's still alive."

"When she escaped, she went to Australia and did a couple of illegal business there, selling girls, drug trafficking, etc."

"But, she went back to Seoul... a month ago."

"Do you have any idea why she went back?" Sana's voice cracked, the three of them can hear the tiredness in her voice.

"Revenge."

Sana shook her head at the scenes replaying in her mind. That was yesterday night's happenings. She let out a sigh. She's wearing Jungkook's white shirt with black shorts. Her hair was tied in a messy bun she tied when she got up.

On weekdays she'll wake up at 6:30 am. Today is Monday. Kids have school and she needs to cook breakfast for them. Though, when she'll stay at the hospital over time. Jungkook will do everything.