26

Jungkook

Damn.

Goddamn.

Jesus Christ.

That's so fucking sexy.

How can someone be so adorable and sexy at the same fucking time? Is that even fucking possible?

A smirk formed on my lips once I repeated her words in my mind.

"Jungkook's crazy little slut."

Yes, she is. She is my crazy little slut. Damn right.

I gently laid her on our bed as soon as she passed out. I chuckled and removed the strands of her hair that were blocking her face. I carefully removed her dress and changed her to something more comfortable.

"Fuck.."I cursed, feeling my hard-on. I ignored it and brought the sheets up to her chest so she wouldn't be cold.

"Jesus Christ.." I muttered as I went inside the bathroom. I do need a cold fucking shower right now. The water calmed my nerves down as well as my body.

I got out of the shower and then wore my shorts. My hair is still wet, I groaned walking outside of the bathroom. She was peacefully sleeping. She whimpered the moment I laid right next to her.

"Sleep, baby." I pecked her forehead gently and hugged her.

" I pecked her forehead gently and hugged her

Morning..

I stared outside and realized that the sun has already risen. I want to wake her up, to let her see the beauty of Los Angeles. But, she got drunk and probably will get a headache. I stayed in the bed, staring at her features.

Her nose is tiny and pointed, her eyelashes resting well at her cheeks, her clear white smooth skin, and her smooth juicy plump lips. Her face was in a frown as she sleeps peacefully, I chuckle at her cuteness. My smile was replaced with a scoff when Taehyung and Jimin Hyung's words echoed in my mind.

'You goin' soft for her, aren't ya?"

'She's too.. She's too precious for someone like you!"

I replayed the scene on the first day, seeing her.

Her eyes were big and confused. It was the most attractive thing I've ever seen. Groaning and standing up, I went towards the kitchen and boiled some water. After it stopped, I grabbed the tea bag and dropped it on the mug. It's still hot so I went back to our room and saw no one sleeping in my bed.