45

Sana

I got startled and looked around me. It's impossible for someone to take a picture of me at the same floor because I'm just in a balcony.... Unless they're on top of a building. Because from the picture, it looks like they hit it from a high place. I looked around again. I've been caged inside a powerful Mafia Don's house for almost a year. And I know I had sharp eyes. But I found no one.

I grabbed my things and went inside. Locking the sliding glass doors of the balcony. I quickly opened the television so that there's a background noise and to lessen my loneliness. I gulped and still feel my heart pumping to my chest.

I grabbed my fluffy blanket and wrapped it around me like a freaking burrito. And then I started to think about what happened. I'm not gonna be an easy girl— It made me wonder. Why did he came back? Didn't he thought of what would I feel? What is Taehyung saying? What kind of nonsense is this?! They give me confusion. Can I...even forgive him? Did he...really...loved me? No, oh gosh why am I thinking about this.

I shook my head off. "Don't think of him. Don't think of him." I closed my eyes and said that repeatedly to myself.

I sighed deeply, too tired to drag myself to the bedroom and sleep there. I closed my eyes and fall asleep.

Jungkook

"What did she say to you? Hyung?" I asked. "She's not believing everything. I even heard her pray that all of this is a dream." Taehyung said. I nodded and sighed. I deserve her hatred.

I don't expect her to forgive me.

But she's mine. Fucking mine.

Even if she doesn't want to, all I want is if she'll let me love her.

Sana

Sana

Bag, phone, files, car keys

Bag, phone, files, car keys. Everything's good I guess. It's been two days ever since I last saw him. I hope he'll leave...just like last time. I opened my door and saw a teenage boy holding a bouquet of roses. "Excuse me, Ma'am. Are you Dr. Minatozaki?" He asked. I gulped and nodded. "Yes?"